Allison destroying the USF 7 on 7 tournament

Advertisement
I love the way he started walking off right after he released, touchdown! Drop mic, walk off. Swag

223.jpg

Advertisement
Jack Allison sounds like the name of an old west gunslinger. He's gonna need a great nickname.

He's going to be the second best QB the moment he steps on campus at Miami and it's not a question in my mind.

Al is assembling an insane 7 on 7 club. How many times did Allison get cracked in the during that game of tag?

Really man? Why can't you keep all the negativity to the many threads that deserve it, people are allowed to get fired up about a recruit.

Really man? Your ability to swing the pom poms is somehow altered by me making posts? Gut up.

Has nothing to do with the rah rah squad. I have major issues with the coaching staff and the defense particularly but don't feel it's necessary to bring that hatred to every thread.

We have a great QB signed, all kids can do right now is play 7-7 so this is the tape we have to go and and people are getting excited.

why does this exact conversation have to be repeated daily?

Advertisement
Al is assembling an insane 7 on 7 club. How many times did Allison get cracked in the during that game of tag?

Really man? Why can't you keep all the negativity to the many threads that deserve it, people are allowed to get fired up about a recruit.

Really man? Your ability to swing the pom poms is somehow altered by me making posts? Gut up.

Has nothing to do with the rah rah squad. I have major issues with the coaching staff and the defense particularly but don't feel it's necessary to bring that hatred to every thread.

We have a great QB signed, all kids can do right now is play 7-7 so this is the tape we have to go and and people are getting excited.

why does this exact conversation have to be repeated daily?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Quit being so sensitive. Allison looks like a great prospect, but I'd love to see how he does on the field the next two years. That 7 on 7 **** is meaningless.

I was at the tournament this weekend and caught 3 of his games. The one thing this kid does really, really well is his ball placement. He seems to have a knack of putting the ball where only his guy can make the catch and avoiding the defense. They knocked out Westminster and before that game Cronkrite and Irvin were easily the top safety duo out there racking up tons of interceptions and batted balls and Allison didn't place one bad ball either direction. He had one that was picked off but it didn't count because of the clock.

He stands tall in the pocket and delivers an excellent ball. Doesn't have a lot of zip but that will come with time as he gets stronger. This is just what I picked up from watching him over the 2 days.

Advertisement
Back