Alleged LSU “Activity”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Literal definition of a red bone, & I’ve YET to meet a Destiny that wasn’t bout that life. It’s y I said if I ever had a daughter, Destiny would never be her name, b/c I’m setting her up for moments like this.
Lmao me and my girl were on this subject 😂😂. The name destiny is out of question. The hoeist of all the Hoe names

Last edited:
Why would a woman put herself through that? Like I don’t get it, you are being treated like a *****, people will now say you are one, so what’s the upside here?
I’ve known two chicks I was cool back in the day say it was a secret sexual fantasy of theirs. Both stated that ALOT of women confess to having that fantasy around other women but won’t say so around mixed company.

Having people find out is the only thing that keeps them from doing it.

I’ve known two chicks I was cool back in the day say it was a secret sexual fantasy of theirs. Both stated that ALOT of women confess to having that fantasy around other women but won’t say so around mixed company.

Having people find out is the only thing that keeps them from doing it.
Yep a lot of them have that fantasy. Many friends have said the same. If it works for them it works, plus It’s Their life so I can’t knock it.

Crazy story from back in the day. I had a roommate my junior year that was Greek. One labor day, I picked up a lunch shift at the old Tony Roma's down on US1,and came home to watch the UCLA/Tennessee game(I still remember the game because of this story.)On the way home, I grabbed a couple Miami's Best Pizzas to share with my other roommate.

We're watching the game and every 10 minutes or so, one of my Greek roomies bros would come out into the living room, grab a beer and head back in. Had to be about 9-10 guys if my count was accurate. Keep in mind, our house wasn't a mansion. Eventually ONE chick came out, and I knew her from some classes we had together. She said hi, grabbed a slice of pizza and left. My other roomie looked at me and we both started laughing our asses off. These dudes passed her around.

I ended up asking my roommate what happened and he straight up said that they all stood there and pounded her out. I still to this day can't grasp why the **** any dude would stand around with his junk in his hand and watch as his homeboy got some. Funny part is that she's married now. Wonder if Hubby knows his wife got spit roasted by 10 guys in a room smaller than my master bathroom today.
tell me more the office GIF

Advertisement
Anyone hear about the train that the recruiting coordinator took from Baton Rouge to Atlanta with Kayshon Boutte, the WR coach and two other guys, this also lead to Boutte deciding to go to the NFL.

Anyone hear about the train that the recruiting coordinator took from Baton Rouge to Atlanta with Kayshon Boutte, the WR coach and two other guys, this also lead to Boutte deciding to go to the NFL.

No, what happened?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back