Alleged LSU “Activity”

V2S8e81x_400x400.jpg
I'd be down for a game of hide the pickle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't see any guys in that photo. Do you have the right browsing window up?

So you are interested in joining her next gangbang, and you will wear blinders so that you don't see the other guys?

Hey, if that's your thing, good for you.

So you are interested in joining her next gangbang, and you will wear blinders so that you don't see the other guys?

Hey, if that's your thing, good for you.
You seem stuck on this guy's thing CIS can be your safe space.

You know why this thread exists, right?

Judging Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

the 40 year old virgin freak GIF
I replied to a picture of a woman. If you were looking at 3 guys I'd venture to guess you were looking at a different forum. Multitasking can be dangerous don't go posting any screenshots.

I replied to a picture of a woman. If you were looking at 3 guys I'd venture to guess you were looking at a different forum. Multitasking can be dangerous don't go posting any screenshots.
You might want to figure out the topic of the thread before responding.

Or not. The math works out that she has a free hand.

Advertisement
Couple things... First how is it a *** party? I thought they got caught out at a swingers club or it was one of those infamous ATL *** party orgies. A session with the homies in a room is just a train. B, who told? If it was just them, who told? 3, What is the big deal? Aside from the current player which that I can see the issue, if it was with consenting adults regardless of marital status...sooo what? What am I missing.

Topic of thread and intent of my post don't coincide. Carry on Neon.

Advertisement

We should just post some pictures of the biggest gangbang stars in "adult entertainment", then crop out the dudes and their d!ckcks, and see how cway responds...

Advertisement
Back