Alleged LSU “Activity”

that wr coach is probably from the most gangsta family to ever come out of NEW ORLEANS...literally. Str8 savage..dont even want to look at wrong type of family.
That's Cup & Telly's cousin. Some REEEAAALLL N.O. GANGSTERS. My peoples from over there been told me about them Hanktons. They're either a fool wit it on the field or in the field(skreets). One of them that’s jammed up had actually signed with LSU but the other family business kept calling...

Advertisement
Anyone shocked by this stuff? I'm willing to bet that this is going on to some extent at every major school. There's a reason why schools keep hiring attractive women and putting them in jobs that no one can explain why the job exists. Recruiting coordinators are glorified hostesses, they aren't hired to do anything useful besides show recruits a good time.

I can’t speak for females, but as a male, I don’t know the appeal of standing around in a room with several other males with erections waiting my turn to poke my chorizo in a receptacle dripping with other guys’ dīck juice.

But, consenting adults, as they say. To each his own.
I hear ya loud & clear. If you ever hear a rumor about @RattlerCane305 being involved in a 20 person orgy, you can bet your natural *** I was in there with 19 assigned-at-birth females. I gotta hard(pause) 1 deeck maximum for any room I'm gettin' down in. You want in? You better grab a few of these jawns and find another set of four walls...

Advertisement
I can’t speak for females, but as a male, I don’t know the appeal of standing around in a room with several other males with erections waiting my turn to poke my chorizo in a receptacle dripping with other guys’ dīck juice.

But, consenting adults, as they say. To each his own.
Crazy story from back in the day. I had a roommate my junior year that was Greek. One labor day, I picked up a lunch shift at the old Tony Roma's down on US1,and came home to watch the UCLA/Tennessee game(I still remember the game because of this story.)On the way home, I grabbed a couple Miami's Best Pizzas to share with my other roommate.

We're watching the game and every 10 minutes or so, one of my Greek roomies bros would come out into the living room, grab a beer and head back in. Had to be about 9-10 guys if my count was accurate. Keep in mind, our house wasn't a mansion. Eventually ONE chick came out, and I knew her from some classes we had together. She said hi, grabbed a slice of pizza and left. My other roomie looked at me and we both started laughing our asses off. These dudes passed her around.

I ended up asking my roommate what happened and he straight up said that they all stood there and pounded her out. I still to this day can't grasp why the **** any dude would stand around with his junk in his hand and watch as his homeboy got some. Funny part is that she's married now. Wonder if Hubby knows his wife got spit roasted by 10 guys in a room smaller than my master bathroom today.

Advertisement
Dudes getting excited about participating in any sexual activity where the men outnumber the women are always a bit suspect.

Never, in my entire life, have I been having *** with a woman and thought “you know what would make this better? Another dude!”
YqE3jbSQQR6x9g19Kj.gif

Advertisement
That's Cup & Telly's cousin. Some REEEAAALLL N.O. GANGSTERS. My peoples from over there been told me about them Hanktons. They're either a fool wit it on the field or in the field(skreets). One of them that’s jammed up had actually signed with LSU but the other family business kept calling...
I did not know who telly was before gogeta’s post and went down the Google rabbit hole. Crazy family dynamics…. cortez had those dangerous family members yet his parents were both cops, and his brother was a cop before becoming a football coach. Some breaking bad shiiii

I hear ya loud & clear. If you ever hear a rumor about @RattlerCane305 being involved in a 20 person orgy, you can bet your natural *** I was in there with 19 assigned-at-birth females. I gotta hard(pause) 1 deeck maximum for any room I'm gettin' down in. You want in? You better grab a few of these jawns and find another set of four walls...
We’ve both been posting here a while, 100% got you. We get no problem with multiple females in the room, but we just got to be the only males. And if we ain’t done it, it’s not been for lack of trying.

Crazy story from back in the day. I had a roommate my junior year that was Greek. One labor day, I picked up a lunch shift at the old Tony Roma's down on US1,and came home to watch the UCLA/Tennessee game(I still remember the game because of this story.)On the way home, I grabbed a couple Miami's Best Pizzas to share with my other roommate.

We're watching the game and every 10 minutes or so, one of my Greek roomies bros would come out into the living room, grab a beer and head back in. Had to be about 9-10 guys if my count was accurate. Keep in mind, our house wasn't a mansion. Eventually ONE chick came out, and I knew her from some classes we had together. She said hi, grabbed a slice of pizza and left. My other roomie looked at me and we both started laughing our asses off. These dudes passed her around.

I ended up asking my roommate what happened and he straight up said that they all stood there and pounded her out. I still to this day can't grasp why the **** any dude would stand around with his junk in his hand and watch as his homeboy got some. Funny part is that she's married now. Wonder if Hubby knows his wife got spit roasted by 10 guys in a room smaller than my master bathroom today.
Why would a woman put herself through that? Like I don’t get it, you are being treated like a *****, people will now say you are one, so what’s the upside here?

Advertisement
Why would a woman put herself through that? Like I don’t get it, you are being treated like a *****, people will now say you are one, so what’s the upside here?
Logic doesn't compute when hormones are involved. I can't explain why a woman would do that but I can't understand why guys would want to participate either.

Advertisement
Back