Alleged LSU “Activity”

Advertisement
Bumping ball bags doesn't do it for me either.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
You know what? They had more fun that I had in the past six years of my life, which is allegedly supposed to be the time, where people **** their brains out before the ****** life humanity calls "adulthood". So, despite me wanting to ****post this into another dimension, all I can do is go: "Good god, they had ***!" and me putting a ****post on them would be as hypocriticial and pathetic as saying that @Rellyrell hates Futurama and @djnellz and @Baba Yaga don't love booty.

And before anyone asks if I'm ok... nope, not a bit.

Back to your scheduled program.
I don't think anyone is being a prude. It's the fact that these men sat in some parents living room and recruited their son into part of a sexx scandal.

Advertisement
Word of advice to future gangbang participants - make sure you don't invite an uninvited guest. Few years back, some male Marines were running a train on a female (can't remember is she was a Marine or civilian) , and one of the male Marines called a buddy to stop by and take a turn. The female was not very happy when she suddenly realized there was an uninvited d!ck in her mouth and reported it as a sexual assault (which it kinda was). All the Marines ended up getting a Big Chicken Dinner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back