All you weak, spineless, panicky motherfkcers front & center

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Call yourselves out and take your punishment like real men.

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Grow the **** up, and understand that it's a 4-quarter game.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

Advertisement

We beat the spread, we didn't play a perfect game, but considering the layoff, it could've been a whole lot worse and we would still have won anyway.

Accept the fact that you have female tendencies and panic like you have too much estrogen.

There was no fūcking chance we were going to lose this game, but you weak *** females panicked like teenage girls in a room full of rodents.

Testosterone supplementation might be in the cards for you. Stop panicking like bītches.

And next time, go to the fūcking game like me, rather than staying home and posting like a bunch of old maid females. Fūcking fargotts don't even go to games

What is your opinion on continuing to play with 3 linebackers in the game when the opponent is in a 4 or 5 receiver set?

Got a little annoyed at the end of the first half. I did think if we didn't get our **** together, Toledo was going to give us trouble.

Luckily, we got our **** together.

I was mainly complaining about the defense, and in the first half the criticism was fair. What’s hilarious is people just pointing fingers at Rosier who went 27-36 with at least three of those being drops. Only truly bad play was missing Thomas on the interception.

We go into Duke playing defense like this, we'll get out asses handed to us. Never mind Free Shoes U!

Advertisement
Rosier has blown me away . He is better then any Qb we have had since Berlin. I was not expecting that to say the least.

Or they can take two of
IMG_2437.jpg

**** needs to be handled, but this was suppose to be our 4th game. Not the 2nd with limited practice and other drama.

Toledo had the advantage of playing 3 games coming in. We won and the coaches know **** needs to be fixed.

Advertisement
I assumed the layoff would impact timing and conditioning. Toledo is a good team with a good offense, and the kind of scheme that has given Miami fits seemingly forever: mobile-ish QB with quick short inside routes.

Disappointed in the first half after some quick scores (should have been 14-0). Very happy with the 42-point second half. No complaints.

Defense needs a lot of work. They played better in the second half when the offense moved the ball at will. The last Rockets TD was only an 8-yard drive, and that's on Malik's INT.

Yeeaaahhh!!

Football season!!! Arrgghhh!! Posts about estrogen and tampons!! Real men!! Yeah!!!

Totally not real football men let's get shirtless and see who hugs the hardest you faqq0t!!!! Ahhhh!!!

/op has a childlike penls

Anyone who didn't realize this game was going to be close and typical of two reasonably adept mid majors (which is what We are at this point) is a damned fool. This is not a good team and the damned hurricane made the situation worse. These are not your Daddy's Hurricanes, not even close.

My god seriously. Some of these MF's need to own up their porsting. The layoff was a factor, deny it all U want but u can't expect a displaced team with limited practice over 3 weeks to be sharp. Just look at FSU. Blackman or not they should have played better against NCSU.

Only real issue I had was the defensive scheme and constantly leaving nobody over top WR's. But we beat a competent mid major by 22 after all the crap we've been through the last 3 weeks. I'll take it.

Advertisement
I'm concerned about the secondary. I also thought that some of what was being run on defense where Toledo had multiple receiver sets wasn't making sense. I think Rosier has been better than I expected. We ride with Walton this year.

Last edited:

200.jpg200 (1).gif9722142.gif

I kept my composure today/tonight, but can we please not pretend this was an impressive victory and we're running the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I kept my composure today/tonight, but can we please not pretend this was an impressive victory and we're running the table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way bro. You ever think your team might lose? Then your entire body is comprised of repurposed ****** skin.

Predict we're gonna go 14-0 right now or take off your shirt and wrestle me!! Cmon you testosterone-challenged geek!! PROVE YOUR MANHOOD THROUGH PREDICTIONS ON YOUR FAVORITE TEAAAAAMM!!!!

What is your opinion on continuing to play with 3 linebackers in the game when the opponent is in a 4 or 5 receiver set?

Good enough to win against a fast break team. No complaints. At least 14 of their points here were due to missed assignments in the secondary, or late reactions in the secondary.

Unlike most of the clowns that post here, I was actually at the game. So to really look at our defensive setup, I have to re-watch the replay which I did record. But again we got a lot a big mouth motherfūckers here that don't bother going to games. You only get a real feel for the base defense after you've seen the replay. Good enough to win, and beat the spread, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back