All time Miami Northwestern Team

QB - Teddy Bridgewater, Jacory Harris, Tutu Atwell

RB - George Buster Rhymes (even though he played WR in college), Melvin Bratton, Clarence Pittman, Vernand Morency, Antwain Easterling, Corvin Lamb, Darius Tice, Kai Henry, Nathaniel Noel

WR - Tony Martin (QB), Brett Perriman, Snoop Minnis, Magic Benton, Antonio Bryant, Khalil Jones, Tim Brown, Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Kendall & Kenbrell Thompkins, Eli Rogers, Michaelee Harris, Amari Cooper, Roy Livingstone, Romello Brinson

TE - David Williams, Khalil Brantley

OL - Vernon Carey, Chris Barney, Brandon Washington, Ben Jones, Torrian Wilson, Trevon Gordon, Mark Fox Jr

DL - Derwin Jones, Arthur Cave, Todd Chandler, Marcus Forston, Ricky Joseph, Calijah Kancey

LB - Onzy Elam, Marvin Jones, Jeff Taylor, Nate Webster, Jermell & Jarrell Weaver, Leo Waiters, Romeo Davis, Quetin Swain, Sean Spence, Lavonte David, Quavon Taylor, Mike Smith, Demetrius Taylor, Sam Brooks

DB - Tolbert Bain, Roland Smith, Nate Brooks, Torrie Cox, Anthony Gaiter, Yulkeith Brown Sr, Travarous Bain, Trevor Ford, Khalid McGee, Tray Walker, Aaron Brown, Leverick Johnson, John Toussaint, Artie Burns, DeAndre Baker, Divaad Wilson, Nigel Bethel Jr, Taurus Dotson Jr
Going back through this thread, and this is probably the best post in the site, period.

Advertisement
In 2005 when I was in middle school I went to the Killian vs MNW game at FIU's stadium, Jacory Harris was a sophomore. The West had this linebacker who was a beast, and after the game I saw he only had ONE EYE. The West won like 21-7 if I remember right. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I never got his name lol
Antwan Allen, that's my little brother's homeboy

Advertisement
Facts. Can’t name a single STA QB but when your team would consist of

RB: Giovanni Bernard, James White
WR: Michael Irvin, Leonard Hankerson, Rashad Greene, Philip Dorsett
OL: Brandon Linder, Bobby Hart, Marcus Gilbert, Sam Young
DL: Nick Bosa, Joey Bosa, Geno Atkins, Bryan Cox
LB: Twan Russell, Tavares Gooden
DB: Lamarcus Joyner, Major Wright

I mean ****.

But I’m sure you know better than most everyone that so many of their players are from North Dade, SW Broward etc that transferred there or moved to be able to go there.
Keith Wilkerson has to be on the running back list

Advertisement
I either forgot how good Marvin Jones was or just hated FSU so much during that heated time in the rivalry that I blocked it out. Was there a back story as to why he went to FSU? Was he part of the, “I don’t want to get Miami another one, I went to get FSU one” crowd?

I either forgot how good Marvin Jones was or just hated FSU so much during that heated time in the rivalry that I blocked it out. Was there a back story as to why he went to FSU? Was he part of the, “I don’t want to get Miami another one, I went to get FSU one” crowd?
No....his Older Brother Fred Jones played at FSU...

Taurean Charles was an absolute animal at DL for them along with Clifton ****son and Dorrean James. Played against them while in HS and it was a nightmare. Clifton routinely collapsed Olines by him self and Tauren and Dorrean were a nasstyyyy combo off the ends.. **** was wild. Leo waiters(LB), Romeo Davis(LB) and Tavarious Bain(CB) as well. I cant think of the name of the RB they had way back in 01-02 but the kid would flat out run. Nationally ranked.. I think he ended up going to Southern Miss. Mount Vernon was also a beast for em at OL.

Rhymes was a RB. He has to be in there on an all MNW team.
I played against him in high school and optimist.

One of the best high school running backs in Miami high school history. Was really good at Oklahoma (told crazy stories about shooting guns out of their dorm windows and Switzer not caring) and was OK in the league.

Advertisement
Though he was a nole, no all time team for MNW can be mentioned without Marvin Jones. Dude put the bass in beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back