All time Miami Northwestern Team

mbuendia

Freshman
With the Brinson signing it got me to thinking about the history of our most consistently brilliant pipeline, the Bulls of Miami Northwestern and what an all time team would look like.

Qb-Who gets the nod...Jacory, Teddy, or Tutu?
Rb-Antwain Easterling?
Wr-This one is TOUGH! Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Antonio Bryant, Amari Cooper, Romello Brinson, Magic Benton?
Te-Can’t think of any.
OL-Vernon Carey and who else?
DL- Weaver Twins, Todd Chandler, Clifton ****son, Marcus Forston?
LB-Sean Spence, Sam Brooks, Lavonte David, I’m sure I’m missing a few others
Db-Torrie Cox, Artie Burns, Kam Kitchens, again I’m sure I’m missing a few others.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
With the Brinson signing it got me to thinking about the history of our most consistently brilliant pipeline, the Bulls of Miami Northwestern and what an all time team would look like.

Rb-Antwain Easterling?
Wr-This one is TOUGH! Aldarius Johnson, Tommy Streeter, Antonio Bryant, Amari Cooper, Romello Brinson, Magic Benton?
Te-Can’t think of any.
Db-Torrie Cox, Artie Burns, Kam Kitchens, again I’m sure I’m missing a few others.

Thoughts?

I know we got Ben Jones and Brandon Washington from them so those are a couple names on OL. WR gotta add in Snoop Minnis and Eli Rodgers.

I'm sure oldheads will be able to drop many more names from 80's and 90's

Advertisement
Jeffrey Taylor was a BEAST in HS.

Legendary Javonny Ward needs to be on that list.

And shocked nobody has mentioned Shade Tree. He was the arguably the best LB ever to come out of Dade.

Yulk Brown Sr. was a scooter back in the day. Terrific prospect but just too small/.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wasnt Kendal Thompkins a good speedy reciever there?
That LB as well who was on the team last year.....his name escapes me.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rb-Antwain Easterling?
Te-Can’t think of any.

Thoughts?
You can’t think of ANY TEs at MNW? Not even one?

Any respectable all-time MNW team starts with Marvin Jones at MLB.

At WR, Buster Rhymes was a lil' before my time but I've heard stories about that dude. Snoop Minnis was pretty good as well. I didn't see Tony Martin or Brett Perriman play in high school but they had decent careers in college and pros.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back