All the signs were right in front of our faces vs GT

Advertisement
I have not much hope for the season, itll take 2-3 years to build Richts team, but this year I would'nt be surprised if we lost from here on out

According to the fans on this forum. We had the talent. It was just coaching.

Well supposedly now we have the coaching. Where are the results? THey even tried to make it seem like our SC program was bad, despite what current and former NFL players had to say about Swasey. The fans we have are dumb and clueless. that's a fact.

I told a buddy of mine that during our head coaching vacany, the next coach would get run out of here because the fans in Miami are awful. They think South FLorida players are somehow better then another player who lives outside of SFL. They're elitits and living in the past.

Al!!! Is that you? Does Detroit have a bye week?

Way to twist my words. Why would Richt need to prove himself if he's already proven?

Because he took over a sht show left by Al Golden. How is this difficult?

What **** show? All you guys were talking about was how all we needed was coaching. That we had the talent.

Now that we have the coaching. Look at the result.

You even tried to hype up Sheldrick Redwine because supposedely Golden didn't want him. Wanted to prove that Golden doesn't know what he's doing.

Turns out Redwine is not very good, and just like predicted slow and stiff. But he's that SFL talent we have to lock up!!!!

Just like Chad Thomas LOL. South FLorida talent baby!

I have not much hope for the season, itll take 2-3 years to build Richts team, but this year I would'nt be surprised if we lost from here on out

According to the fans on this forum. We had the talent. It was just coaching.

Well supposedly now we have the coaching. Where are the results? THey even tried to make it seem like our SC program was bad, despite what current and former NFL players had to say about Swasey. The fans we have are dumb and clueless. that's a fact.

I told a buddy of mine that during our head coaching vacany, the next coach would get run out of here because the fans in Miami are awful. They think South FLorida players are somehow better then another player who lives outside of SFL. They're elitits and living in the past.

So you think Richt has done a good job with what he's had?

Because he literally just got fired for underperforming.

Not at all. Quite the opposite.

My point is Al Golden got a bad rap here. This team is just not talented enough, nor do we have the depth.

The only reason this team looks better is because of the defense, and that has to do with the fact our entire defense has a rejuvenation of new LB's and returning starters.

No, the defense has to do with coaching, technique, and attitude. The depth and the talent on offense are because of Golden. That's facts, not a bad rap.

Advertisement
Way to twist my words. Why would Richt need to prove himself if he's already proven?

What **** show? All you guys were talking about was how all we needed was coaching. That we had the talent.

You even tried to hype up Sheldrick Redwine because supposedely Golden didn't want him. Wanted to prove that Golden doesn't know what he's doing.

Turns out Redwine is not very good, and just like predicted slow and stiff. But he's that SFL talent we have to lock up!!!!

Don't quote me and then tell me what "you guys" said. I never said any such thing about Al Golden's tenure here.

I tried to hype up Sheldrick Redwine?

Chad Thomas is very good. Watch the FSU game again. Their OL couldn't stop him without holding him on every play. It's been that way since he was a freshman. Your football analysis is pathetic.

[MENTION=170]imurcane[/MENTION] [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION]

Please ban [MENTION=15192]TrumpCane[/MENTION].

Chad Thomas is very good. Watch the FSU game again. Their OL couldn't stop him without holding him on every play. It's been that way since he was a freshman. Your football analysis is pathetic.

LOL!

Chad Thomas is weak and gets bullied ALL the time. Take those shades off and actually watch him.

The plays he makes are either the OL misses an assignment.

I've RARELY seen him beat his man. Did you see Patchan first action of the season. He made a move and beat his man.

Show me where Chad beats his man LOL. Protip : he doesn't.

He's another overrated South Florida player.

Advertisement
It's amazing how the Golden slurpers are now Rick slurpers

They have learned nothing from the Fraulden years! Slurp the guy after he's done something. Richt, so far, has shown little on the field. He has hired some nice coaches (Diaz, Kool). Playcalling is HORRID. Everything else, meh.

The offensive struggles were right there and anyone who mentioned them was down voted, called an idiot, said "the playbook was not opened" and all other sort of criticism.

But the truth is we were downright awful offensively vs GT and if it were not for GT fumbling the ball away we lose that game. That is the truth whether you want to accept it or not.

We could easily be 3-3 right now with ND, VT, NC ahead of us.

Those are potential 3 losses right there. We could finish the season........with 6 losses.

I wonder if all the previous coaching staff haters will then cry about our coaching staff. After all you guys were all slobbering over Coach Richt. Claimed we had SEC coaching. CLaimed we had a playcaller. Claimed we finally had an SC coach.

What excuse will you have when Hillary is sworn into office?

Advertisement
Well at least OP has proven himself to be Al Golden so we can all now stop paying him any mind.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh look, another overly accusatory thread from an account started this month that people will engage over and over again instead of ignoring.

Advertisement
We've had 36 hours straight of talk about this.

Let's see what happens Thursday vs VT. If the offense still sucks, you can be sure they'll be another round of spirited talk.
Richt needs to get right immediately or Bud Foster is gonna **** him real disrespectful like.

***** YOU GUYS! I posted after our SECOND possession in the GT game, that we are in huge trouble this season, that Kaaya is 100% terrible, and we may not win 3 ACC games.

It was obvious, facing maybe the worst team in the ACC, with a terrible defense, that Kaaya and our OL are so bad, everyone we play has the advantage.

Remember how we won the game (Besides 3 HUGE individual defensive plays)? At 7-7, we stopped passing. Ran every play and drove the field to go up 14-7.

Saved the game.

Kaaya didnt throw another pass five yards past the LOS.

I told you then. But I was mocked and ridiculed.

***** YOU GUYS! I posted after our SECOND possession in the GT game, that we are in huge trouble this season, that Kaaya is 100% terrible, and we may not win 3 ACC games.

It was obvious, facing maybe the worst team in the ACC, with a terrible defense, that Kaaya and our OL are so bad, everyone we play has the advantage.

Remember how we won the game (Besides 3 HUGE individual defensive plays)? At 7-7, we stopped passing. Ran every play and drove the field to go up 14-7.

Saved the game.

Kaaya didnt throw another pass five yards past the LOS.

I told you then. But I was mocked and ridiculed.

Um yes he did

Several times

Advertisement
Back