All the signs were right in front of our faces vs GT

I didn't care about the offense against Georgia Tech. The defensive scheme was laughable. As soon as I saw that 3 man line with a pure noseguard and the ends pinched inside the outer shoulder of the offensive tackles, I knew Paul Johnson would run outside more than typical 3 games combined. Sure enough, you could see those tackles almost salivating at the simple down block on the pinched end.

Weeks later it's still hard for me to believe we used that scheme. This Georgia Tech team should have been crushed at the line of scrimmage, like Clemson did with a far superior attacking style on the perimeter, holding Georgia Tech to something like 125 yards total offense.

Advertisement
***** YOU GUYS! I posted after our SECOND possession in the GT game, that we are in huge trouble this season, that Kaaya is 100% terrible, and we may not win 3 ACC games.

It was obvious, facing maybe the worst team in the ACC, with a terrible defense, that Kaaya and our OL are so bad, everyone we play has the advantage.

Remember how we won the game (Besides 3 HUGE individual defensive plays)? At 7-7, we stopped passing. Ran every play and drove the field to go up 14-7.

Saved the game.

Kaaya didnt throw another pass five yards past the LOS.

I told you then. But I was mocked and ridiculed.

Yeah that was a bad time to post anything negative about richt, back when we we're winning out and giving clemson all they can handle. :RK5I6FxwJLgEV5J6.jp Richt could do no wrong, and apparently still can't. Give it time. You'll all come around.

I didn't care about the offense against Georgia Tech. The defensive scheme was laughable. As soon as I saw that 3 man line with a pure noseguard and the ends pinched inside the outer shoulder of the offensive tackles, I knew Paul Johnson would run outside more than typical 3 games combined. Sure enough, you could see those tackles almost salivating at the simple down block on the pinched end.

Weeks later it's still hard for me to believe we used that scheme. This Georgia Tech team should have been crushed at the line of scrimmage, like Clemson did with a far superior attacking style on the perimeter, holding Georgia Tech to something like 125 yards total offense.

Canes Defense: 14 points, and TWO first half stops that kept GT off the board, so lets say they score two FGs, thats 6.

GT offense: 21 points

GT O 21, Canes D 20

Even our offense can outscore an opponent who puts ONE point on the board.........

Classic meltdown from delusional Miami fans who think we should have gone 11-1 lmao. i thought y'all said UNC was trash during the off season ? yall said they had no talent. What happen to berrios the nexr wes welker. OOHHHH what about Richards who was going to have a Amari Cooper like freshman season.

Because he literally just got fired for underperforming.

He "underperformed" from the standard that he himself set for Georgia. They think they should be Alabama because Mark Richt made them into a program that often competed on the national stage. Without him, they are South Carolina. Tennessee also ran Phil Fulmer out for "underperforming" and then lost for ten years while wishing they had Phil Fulmer's success again. After three years of Kirby Muschamp, Georgia fans will feel the same way.

Kind of like wanting Butch back after demanding that he be fired and then watching what 15 years without Butch Davis looks like.

LOL stop it. What a dumbass comment comparing South Carolina to Georgia but I am sure you will defend it.

Advertisement

He "underperformed" from the standard that he himself set for Georgia. They think they should be Alabama because Mark Richt made them into a program that often competed on the national stage. Without him, they are South Carolina. Tennessee also ran Phil Fulmer out for "underperforming" and then lost for ten years while wishing they had Phil Fulmer's success again. After three years of Kirby Muschamp, Georgia fans will feel the same way.

Kind of like wanting Butch back after demanding that he be fired and then watching what 15 years without Butch Davis looks like.

LOL stop it. What a dumbass comment comparing South Carolina to Georgia but I am sure you will defend it.

Good lord, how stupid are you? Read it again and tell me why I think Georgia was BETTER than South Carolina. You only get one try, and I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

Good lord, how stupid are you? Read it again and tell me why I think Georgia was BETTER than South Carolina. You only get one try, and I'm not going to hold your hand through it.

haha. Canes0177 or whatever your name was is on coach patrol again. Nobody say anything disparaging about the coach!

Georgia without Mark Richt - 10 SEC titles and a national championship.

South Carolina - 0 SEC championships in their entire history.

Great analogy!

haha. Canes0177 or whatever your name was is on coach patrol again. Nobody say anything disparaging about the coach!

Great analogy!

Their last SEC title before Richt was in 1982. Join us here in the future. For some context, SMU was ranked #2 that year. You gonna prop them up too? How about #10 Pitt?

Great analogy!

Their last SEC title before Richt was in 1982. Join us here in the future. For some context, SMU was ranked #2 that year. You gonna prop them up too? How about #10 Pitt?

Again, great analogy comparing a national championship winning program to a program that has never won its conference. I'm not the one making dumbass comparisons. That seems to be your MO so have at it.

Advertisement
Again, great analogy comparing a national championship winning program to a program that has never won its conference. I'm not the one making dumbass comparisons. That seems to be your MO so have at it.

You've proved your point. Mark Richt walked into a talent-rich program that was churning out SEC titles. Those Jim Donnan years? F'ing epic.

You've proved your point. Mark Richt walked into a talent-rich program that was churning out SEC titles. Those Jim Donnan years? F'ing epic.

My point was pretty clearly that you made a dumb analogy. Glad to see your strawman machine is back up and running.

My point was pretty clearly that you made a dumb analogy. Glad to see your strawman machine is back up and running.

Without Mark Richt running the program at Georgia, Georgia would still be having the same seasons as South Carolina, just like they were before Richt got there. Georgia was nothing for 20 years and would still be nothing without Richt. Pretty simple concept.

Whether you're acting dumb or really are dumb is of no concern to me. I just can't figure out why you would purposely keep that perception going.

Without Mark Richt running the program at Georgia, Georgia would still be having the same seasons as South Carolina, just like they were before Richt got there. Georgia was nothing for 20 years and would still be nothing without Richt. Pretty simple concept.

Whether you're acting dumb or really are dumb is of no concern to me. I just can't figure out why you would purposely keep that perception going.

Keep churning the strawmen out!

Advertisement

The point hasn't changed, no matter how much you want to escape from this thrashing. Georgia is nothing. 1982? Good god. Miami won the whole f'ing thing in 2001. That means we're better than Louisville, right?

The team has played poorly on the offensive side of the ball the last two games, and judging by the reactions I've been seeing on this site, that should be enough to get Richt fired.

I know that it sucks to watch our team struggle the way it has, especially when the blame pretty much only lies on the side of the ball directly impacted by CMR's play calling. But a couple of relatively poor performances in a coach's first year shouldn't immediately lead to their firing, that would be insane.

The new approach on offense isn't working right now, that much is obvious. Again though, that shouldn't have to mean that everything they're working on should be thrown up in flames.

The point hasn't changed, no matter how much you want to escape from this thrashing. Georgia is nothing. 1982? Good god. Miami won the whole f'ing thing in 2001. That means we're better than Louisville, right?

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining. It's apparently very important to you that I think you made a sound analogy. I understand why you want my approval but you won't get it, so run along.

Advertisement

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining.

How does it feel to run out of anything to say while getting beat like Tina Turner? "STRAWMAN!!" Yet you haven't even attempted a point in five posts (for obvious reasons). 1982!!!!!!

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining.

How does it feel to run out of anything to say while getting beat like Tina Turner? "STRAWMAN!!" Yet you haven't even attempted a point in five posts (for obvious reasons). 1982!!!!!!

Youre correct. I haven't "attempted" a point in five posts because I made it in my second post. You keep "attempting" points by making up arguments to argue against.

In the words of Pat Riley, sad! So SADDDD!

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining. It's apparently very important to you that I think you made a sound analogy. I understand why you want my approval but you won't get it, so run along.

south carolina is arguably a better team these days than uga

south carolina is arguably a better team these days than uga

No it's not. It was with Spurrier.

Advertisement
Back