All the signs were right in front of our faces vs GT

TrumpCane

Recruit
The offensive struggles were right there and anyone who mentioned them was down voted, called an idiot, said "the playbook was not opened" and all other sort of criticism.

But the truth is we were downright awful offensively vs GT and if it were not for GT fumbling the ball away we lose that game. That is the truth whether you want to accept it or not.

We could easily be 3-3 right now with ND, VT, NC ahead of us.

Those are potential 3 losses right there. We could finish the season........with 6 losses.

I wonder if all the previous coaching staff haters will then cry about our coaching staff. After all you guys were all slobbering over Coach Richt. Claimed we had SEC coaching. CLaimed we had a playcaller. Claimed we finally had an SC coach.

Advertisement
I have not much hope for the season, itll take 2-3 years to build Richts team, but this year I would'nt be surprised if we lost from here on out

I have not much hope for the season, itll take 2-3 years to build Richts team, but this year I would'nt be surprised if we lost from here on out

According to the fans on this forum. We had the talent. It was just coaching.

Well supposedly now we have the coaching. Where are the results? THey even tried to make it seem like our SC program was bad, despite what current and former NFL players had to say about Swasey. The fans we have are dumb and clueless. that's a fact.

I told a buddy of mine that during our head coaching vacany, the next coach would get run out of here because the fans in Miami are awful. They think South FLorida players are somehow better then another player who lives outside of SFL. They're elitits and living in the past.

Well supposedly now we have the coaching. Where are the results? THey even tried to make it seem like our SC program was bad, despite what current and former NFL players had to say about Swasey. The fans we have are dumb and clueless. that's a fact.

I told a buddy of mine that during our head coaching vacany, the next coach would get run out of here because the fans in Miami are awful. They think South FLorida players are somehow better then another player who lives outside of SFL. They're elitits and living in the past.

So you think Richt has done a good job with what he's had?

Because he literally just got fired for underperforming.

Id take it a step further and say that unceremoniously Losing his way out of the top ten to unranked is an almost annual ritual for him.

Advertisement

Not at all. Quite the opposite.

My point is Al Golden got a bad rap here. This team is just not talented enough, nor do we have the depth.

The only reason this team looks better is because of the defense, and that has to do with the fact our entire defense has a rejuvenation of new LB's and returning starters.

We've had 36 hours straight of talk about this.

Let's see what happens Thursday vs VT. If the offense still sucks, you can be sure they'll be another round of spirited talk.

My point is Al Golden got a bad rap here. This team is just not talented enough, nor do we have the depth.

The only reason this team looks better is because of the defense, and that has to do with the fact our entire defense has a rejuvenation of new LB's and returning starters.

Al got a bad rap? Nice try troll. Al had 5 years to do it, there can't possibly be any excuses at that point. I see troubling things this year, but nothing that can't be explained by lack of talent/depth, adjusting to a new season, and learning to NOT play like a golden team. Could be all the Richt hate is justified, but who in their right mind doesn't think the guy deserves time to get things right?

Advertisement

He "underperformed" from the standard that he himself set for Georgia. They think they should be Alabama because Mark Richt made them into a program that often competed on the national stage. Without him, they are South Carolina. Tennessee also ran Phil Fulmer out for "underperforming" and then lost for ten years while wishing they had Phil Fulmer's success again. After three years of Kirby Muschamp, Georgia fans will feel the same way.

Kind of like wanting Butch back after demanding that he be fired and then watching what 15 years without Butch Davis looks like.

What? The team is not talented enough, nor do we have the depth, BECAUSE Al Golden was here.

Really? You think it had nothing to do with our football team being awful for over a decade and sanctions and other factors?

Golden inherited an awful team with zero talent and put in NFL talent here.

We hired an SEC coach like you guys wanted and we are about to have 6 losses. Yes 6, because VT is gonna whoop us, and NC state will whoop us, and ND will whoop us.

We put up 13 points vs UNC. Let that sink in. But apparently it's all "coaching"

What? The team is not talented enough, nor do we have the depth, BECAUSE Al Golden was here.

Really? You think it had nothing to do with our football team being awful for over a decade and sanctions and other factors?

We hired an SEC coach like you guys wanted and we are about to have 6 losses. Yes 6, because VT is gonna whoop us, and NC state will whoop us, and ND will whoop us.

We put up 13 points vs UNC. Let that sink in. But apparently it's all "coaching"

Ho. Lee. ****.

You're either trolling or mentally ill.

Advertisement

Al got a bad rap? Nice try troll. Al had 5 years to do it, there can't possibly be any excuses at that point. I see troubling things this year, but nothing that can't be explained by lack of talent/depth, adjusting to a new season, and learning to NOT play like a golden team. Could be all the Richt hate is justified, but who in their right mind doesn't think the guy deserves time to get things right?

LMAO!

Richt defenders are now defending him because he needs time.

But just last year you guys were saying we had the talent, we just need coaching!

LMAO.

I know you're trolling, so this is just entertainment. No one on the planet thinks that a guy can lose for five years and have no chance to improve the program.

LMAO!

But just last year you guys were saying we had the talent, we just need coaching!

LMAO.

So Richt gets six games to prove himself, but it's not Al Golden's fault after 60 games? Bad troll attempt. Not the least bit clever.

Advertisement

I know you're trolling, so this is just entertainment. No one on the planet thinks that a guy can lose for five years and have no chance to improve the program.

I just told you Al did a great job considering the conditions here at Miami.

The Golden haters were saying it's all coaching. That we had the talent.

Well we got what you wanted. A proven coach, SEC coaching just like you wanted.

The result? We look awful and should be 3-3. We will most likely lose to ND, NC, and VT. Maybe more.

We just put up 13 points vs UNC. Are you even watching the games? The offense looks AWFUL.

LMAO!

LMAO.

So Richt gets six games to prove himself, but it's not Al Golden's fault after 60 games? Bad troll attempt. Not the least bit clever.

Way to twist my words. Why would Richt need to prove himself if he's already proven?

After all you all bashed Al Golden for having the talent, but not the right coaching.

So what is your excuse now? Answer the **** question!

Which player has improved under Coach Richt? That's all you guys talked on here. "We have paul williams!" "More coaching".

So what's the excuse for Richt?

He "underperformed" from the standard that he himself set for Georgia. They think they should be Alabama because Mark Richt made them into a program that often competed on the national stage. Without him, they are South Carolina. Tennessee also ran Phil Fulmer out for "underperforming" and then lost for ten years while wishing they had Phil Fulmer's success again. After three years of Kirby Muschamp, Georgia fans will feel the same way.

Kind of like wanting Butch back after demanding that he be fired and then watching what 15 years without Butch Davis looks like.

Nobody's talking about Butch except you.

I agree with everything else you're saying. Richt is who he is, he has an established track record and he's absolutely never getting fired. It's time for us to adjust our expectations. He'll win the coastal a few times, he might win the ACC once, he'll lose some bad games. And he's here until he decides not to be.

Nobody's talking about Butch except you.

I agree with everything else you're saying. Richt is who he is, he has an established track record and he's absolutely never getting fired. It's time for us to adjust our expectations. He'll win the coastal a few times, he might win the ACC once, he'll lose some bad games. And he's here until he decides not to be.

Butch is what we call an "example". That's what we use to back up a point. No one said that we should bring him back.

Advertisement
Back