All options open for Miami 2017 defensive tackle target

View as article
Funny how we read our boards and mentally put a kid in our class only to find out once someone actually talks to him that we are nothing more then in a lottery with some serious players.

Different what we have been told tbh..
Also to dump on more bad news. Josh falo is not visiting Miami next month

Not necessarily bad news if he was planning to fly in for a mini-vacation.

We will never, and let me repeat, NEVER get a Polynesian kid from Utah or California. Either they are going to BYU, Utah, Washington, UCLA or USC. This will always happen, period. Maybe if he was from Hawaii, we had a shot, but not Utah or Cali.

Advertisement
Funny how we read our boards and mentally put a kid in our class only to find out once someone actually talks to him that we are nothing more then in a lottery with some serious players.

We will never, and let me repeat, NEVER get a Polynesian kid from Utah or California. Either they are going to BYU, Utah, Washington, UCLA or USC. This will always happen, period. Maybe if he was from Hawaii, we had a shot, but not Utah or Cali.

Why not? Taro Root and Yuca are similar. Is it a Mormon thing, a distance thing or both?

Why not? Taro Root and Yuca are similar. Is it a Mormon thing, a distance thing or both?

Location, staff, church, and familiarity. I mentioned in the work that if Falo were to come on a OV, we better have the Rock checking out the locker room on that same day. Polynesians are very family oriented, so unless we have a staff member who's Polynesian or a community w/ strong Polynesian ties, we're not going to get them to come our way.

Penn State is ridding how now. Accept it. The current players had nothing to do with what happened in the past.

This kid honestly reminds me of DeAndre wilder, and this makes sense for the kid, being behind some potential high round draft pick DTs and learn under the best coach. But I'm not sure his understanding of the process is on par. That being said I think this is a good kid and he will be a great addition to this class if the AH OLs commit(some big guys in the trenches). After the visit to Miami, if one happens, then I like our chance because it is essentially a nice fit for him but let's see how this unfolds because similar situations can present themselves elsewhere. Kid just has to realize what works for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back