All gameday threads merged here..

Advertisement
Limited pocket awareness, very very slow, average/below avg accuracy, and average arm strength. Also he seems to lock in on primary receiver way too often.

Not sure how you could watch this game and think he's a great HC. Guy is on the thinnest ice of any coach we have ever hired. Bc ya know, we hired a guy who was just fired from a lesser program.

Advertisement
Can we please put someone in who can pick up a 3rd or 4th and one with his feet? This is painful. "Elite?" Not even "good."

Wtf was that the last time we had the ball . Run run pass it's ovious we have to pass to set up the run . At least with rosier he can pull the ball

Advertisement
No excuses, plain to see... This offense and this playcalling is atrocious. Hard to believe it...but believe it. We've regressed offensively since last year.

what the **** is wrong with this team, where are the leaders to get in everyones face and say, what the F&*k, come on guys. We can not let FSWho beat us twice, that used to never happen, this **** kills me

Advertisement
Omg..., where is Patrick Nix when you need him? Love Richt, but this is borderline humiliating. And the worst part is that NC seems to have expected this....

Advertisement
I could not agree more with this post. There is absolutely no passion from this team; save for the pregame rah rah crap. Just another embarrassing example in a long line of embarrassing seasons for our program.

If ANY of you looked over the shallow cross system Richt runs you would understand that what you want isn't in this offense. On defense I tried to tell you guys I was seeing some very bad habits. Diaz's defense is the same in D'no in that we will get picked apart underneath and in the running game and occasionally cause some tackles for loss and havoc. But for the most post we will get nickel and dimed all day. Cant put it all on the coaches our depth is so crappy. But, at the same time that cant be an excuse because even our 2 deep beats most teams

All the idiots that predicted those records should be banned permanently from posting. Like I said before and was told to kill myself Kayaa is pure garbage!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back