All gameday threads merged here..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
GOtta love it. Last year you wanted more I formation with a FB.

Now you want to ditch it.

OUr fans are the worst.

Advertisement
The last time I checked, you can have power run elements, with a fullback, and still have spread concepts. Marquez had a drop, it happens. That said, I would prefer it if we used Herndon as an H-Back/FB, he can block, and with his ability to catch the football, he would be a deadly weapon out of the backfield. I'd love to also see more toss plays, to where Walton/Yearby are out in space. Don't run into the teeth of a defense, if they are loading between the tackles.

Gus isn't physical enough for tb and some people want him as a lead blocker. Child please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We are a year or two away from having the depth to legit playmakers on specials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hartley is a glorified grad assistant, it was obvious that Richt assumed that Scott would be staying, and when he left for Knoxville, he promoted Hartley. I'd look for an upgrade at that position this offseason. It's amazing that he isn't standing on the table at every meeting, BEGGING for his TEs to get more targets. He should be doing that, because he has elite TEs. Special teams is a joke, he hasn't fixed anything in regards to the blocking scheme, and he should be timing Badgley on EVERY SINGLE KICK he takes in practice, to make sure he isn't taking too long getting to the football.

Advertisement
Back