All gameday threads merged here..

It has really blown my mind this year. We see a team get walked on by other teams then we play them and cant move it at all

Small sample size, but we look lethargic and predictable on offense. This is supposed to be Richt's forte. I just wished for Coley to be calling plays.....Never thought I'd see the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get it now. I like Ritch but he doesn't get it on offense. He's trying to force the running the ball issue. Not taking shots down field. If u don't trust ur qb. Don't have him out there.

Above average at best. Sorry but the truth hurts. Richt needs to get a proper OC in here pronto. Dude has more rust than a 76' Camaro

Advertisement
Take elder out and the score would be alot worse. Best player on team and it's not a close.

Advertisement
Yeah, has played bad today. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but he's missing too many throws. We're moving the ball but can't finish for whatever reason. Certainly has regressed under richt and that's even more frightening tbh...

Stupid comment. If the head coach is dependant on his coordinators he's not a good head coach. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back