All gameday threads merged here..

so you want us to scrap the offense bc of the play call, use of the full back . . . when BK threw the ball to a wide open full back that if he catches the ball rumbles for 5-10 more yards? So what do we do when we scrap Richt and the offense, run the spread and we can't run the clock out bc we are such a tempo team? Snap it and bring back pro style?

Advertisement
I don't remember the last time a team has had as many blocked kicks as us in a 2-3 game span. ST looked good against FCS now they are gettingexposed. Still don't know why we don't have Elder returning punts at least. Homer needs to be returning kicks not Malc

Of course he didn't, but you should know that NC schools will get the benefit of the doubt when playing us. That's something you put in the scouting report, don't leave it in the refs hands, because they will find a way to snatch it from you.

Advertisement
Kid is playing his way into the first round! I know it's been talked about but **** he's been good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Wasn't expecting to make the playoffs. But our offense looks abysmal. Everyone has ran all over UNC's defense.

The Canes have 3 points in the first half. This is very troubling.

Advertisement
It has really blown my mind this year. We see a team get walked on by other teams then we play them and cant move it at all

Advertisement
Lmao he might be our best player period imho.

Sucks that he didn't see the fair catch but it was so early can't really blame him.

that 4th down call was way too aggressive. who does richt think he is, mike leach?

I'm ready to jump off the Richt wagon. He's killing us with his playcalling and it's taking a toll on our defense too.

Advertisement
Back