All BS side - Lashlee

He is the very most basic of spread OCs alive. He and we can do much better and he needs to improve. He also needs to be a man and not play the seniority game at WR

Advertisement
Lashlee called a Great game??...On what F ing Planet??
The planet where he lost his all-everything QB in the first half, had to back off the tempo and re-work the gameplan, and yet still put up over 500yds even with the half dozen+ drops, at least one of which was a walk in TD and the other would have been 1st and goal for the win after falling behind 21-0?

The planet where he lost his all-everything QB in the first half, had to back off the tempo and re-work the gameplan, and yet still put up over 500yds even with the half dozen+ drops, at least one of which was a walk in TD and the other would have been 1st and goal for the win after falling behind 21-0?
His Playcalling is nothing to write home about whatsoever.....

Advertisement
His Playcalling is nothing to write home about whatsoever.....
I'm not over here sowing myself a Lashlee jersey this morning or anything, but I've got no issues with our offensive game plan last night. If our kids catch balls, Kosi Perry is 25-34 for well over 300yds (probably over 400) and at least 3, likely 4 touchdowns. We also win the game after falling behind 21-0 in the first. Consider what he was working with, I'm sticking with "he called a great game". No one is perfect, but this L ain't on him, man.

You all know I’m a Lashlee guy. My big beef with him is that he tends to rely too much on D’Eriq King as a runner. When Perry got in the offense looked very different. I’m not sure if it’s due to King’s shortcomings as a passer but ****, the whole offense opened up when they got away from running quarterback power and QB draw over and over. I mean if the garbage receivers could catch a pass, N’Kosi is looking at around 400 yards in less than three quarters of football. Against a legit defense. They would have hung an easy 50 burger if Wiggins and Pope didn’t drop EVERYTHING.

Anything was better than Dan Enos.

I'll be the wet blanket...he was...aight. 5.97 yards per play, good for 42nd in the nation. 8.1 yards per pass is 35th in the nation. 55th in the nation on 3rd down, 19th in the red zone (probably our biggest improvement on offense), 27th in scoring offense. He's...aight. We could do better.
No spring ball and behind that interior OL and those WRs in year 1? That’s better than aight IMO.

Advertisement
I honestly don’t mind the call, but why to a Frosh WR who isn’t that elusive? That playcall has to be to Harley or Keyshawn
Maybe he thought they'd slip on the freshman whereas they'd key on Harley? I dunno.

On the planet where if WR don’t drop balls that you could catch we would over 600 yards and over 50 points
He’ll post a pic w Davis and say best coach ever . Lash lees was fine last night esp w losing his qb no ol n no dependable receiver

Advertisement
500+ yards, massive drops, a wide open missed TD throw and your best player hurt. There are so many mongoloids on this board it amazes me

Also were nit doing better, hope fans realize people aren’t beating the door down to coach at Miami
Eh, with what Miami pays and the recruiting base there shouldn’t be any issues. I just don’t think this game is on Lashlee at all. Put up 500 yards and played most of the game with the backup.

No spring ball and behind that interior OL and those WRs in year 1? That’s better than aight IMO.
We went from 90th in scoring to 27th. If you take away the 60 points they scored against Bethune, they’d be in the 100’s. I’m not sure what kind of ridiculous jump some people expected but going from absolutely terrible to very good in one season despite having only one NFL level player (Jordan was hurt a lot too) is off the charts for me.

Advertisement
I've come back from the ledge since last night, but looking back the start and finish of the game really did them in.

We went from 90th in scoring to 27th. If you take away the 60 points they scored against Bethune, they’d be in the 100’s. I’m not sure what kind of ridiculous jump some people expected but going from absolutely terrible to very good in one season despite having only one NFL level player (Jordan was hurt a lot too) is off the charts for me.
Yea, I think people are so hesitant too heap “too much” or “too early” praise. He did a great job here. Our best WR is maybe a PS guy if he comes back for a 5th year and Brevin/Mallory are continuously hurt or banged up. That’s before we even get to a straight up weak interior OL. We should anticipate a jump in year 2 with continuity, as we’ve seen at his previous spots.

Lashlee did a great job only thing I would do different... Call that screen on 3rd down because everybody and their Momma knew they would bring it on 3rd down. Literally did it 3 series in a row.

Lashlee was fine. Started off rough. Did enough to bring us back, but also did enough for us to lose. For Wiggins and Pope this wast a bad game, we wouldn’t be as riled up if it was. This was a continuation of what they’ve done. It was par for the course. That’s why it’s infuriating. Pope dropped 2 major plays. Not one- but 2. We are in Joey B range if he catches the second one on the last drive. These kids don’t belong man. This is what they do week in and week out. It’s not their fault. They can’t drop passes from the bench. All on the coaches who make the roster decisions.

Advertisement
Back