All BS side - Lashlee

Advertisement
He got his s pushed in tonight by a shtty D. No excuse. Wiggins/Pope cant cant catch sht?!?!... they why are they still out there?
How did he get his **** pushed in? You expected 60 points on the board? That D wasn’t that bad as well. Just the stats.

Advertisement
He was really good.

but a screen pass on 4th and 9 with the game on the line. I hope his ***** rots.
It was there..just don’t it was the right personnel to run it. Harley might hit his head on the GP..was clearly a check on the sidelines against a blitz. That me throw by kosi on 3rd dwn was tough. Just had to put on 9

Advertisement
biggest issue is personnel. not play calling. a screen to redding???? is he known for his quicks? wtf was that? the screen was a good call, but redding?

trotting out pope and wiggins over and over. i dont get it

Advertisement
Lashlee did well tonight. WRs are crap. I hope that the freshman run roughshod on Pope and Wiggins. They should get in the portal now! Don’t let the defense off of the hook. 21 points in the 1st quarter? Put a decent DC in their and we win. While the refs sucked (big time mind you), this game should never have been even close. How does the defense tighten up when it matters but can’t stop **** in the first quarter? Point the finger where it belongs, and use a middle one when waiving goodbye to Baker.

Advertisement
Perry was accurate enough tonight my friend, he wasn’t the problem!!!
he wasnt that accurate....under threw alot of throws......I am not knocking him for tonights performance. To come in and perform the way he did was impressive(especially compared to what we have seen in the past from him) I am saying Lashlee wants an accurate QB that can make throws......King is a RB playing QB. Lashlee wants to run what he did at UConn and SMU.....not what Gus at Auburn had him running

Advertisement
Back