All because of our kicking....

I still blame Manny for not having someone on staff that can help the kickers a little. Special Teams have been a **** show for years, but Manny chose to give the ST job to his boy Patke. He should have hired someone more qualified. If we don’t have a kicker that can make a 25 yard field goal, that is a coaching issue.

Advertisement
...we are blowing up cause we can't make fing fg's. amazing. I know we have deeper issues but if we had made all these fg's chit would be way different...

LOL..... if you think kicking is in the top 5 of the problems with the dumpster fire that is UM football you really need to stop posting

Most of the high schools in South Florida have better kickers than the ones we have. This school has a long history of punters and kickers in the NFL. Punt the ball and back them up ,anything 30 yards or more and ho for it anything 30 yards or less. Period

Yeah man..it’s a real thing..I’m 100% sure that’s what Baxa is dealing with..**** is crazy
At this point I’m gonna say it again, he’s a young kid, he needs a long weekend out west on Tamiami Trail by the old B-B-Que. place. With a case of beer and a couple of very hot whores. Just might straighten out his Mind **** situation, just sayin’

Advertisement
...we are blowing up cause we can't make fing fg's. amazing. I know we have deeper issues but if we had made all these fg's chit would be way different...
No it wouldn't. We'd all just be lying to ourselves. We would still be just a bad, just with a better record. You record guys never understand that your chickens will come home to roost.

DanEnosMiami.jpg

This is how bad we are? We have to depend on the kicker to beat teams like, GT and Unc LMAO the culture really has changed this really is #TNM.. Depressing!

Advertisement
Our record would be different like it was in 2013 (7-0) and 2017 (10-0).

But that's all that would be different. Miami sucked then and Miami sucks now.

Exactly. Our power rating would be a few points higher. That's it. Let's go all the way up to 7 points higher. That would mean we are rated 25 points below Ohio State instead of 32.

We would be the talk of the football world.

LOL..... if you think kicking is in the top 5 of the problems with the dumpster fire that is UM football you really need to stop posting

How can kicking not even be in the top 5 of our problems?

We're 3-7 from within 40 yards, and have missed multiple extra points. This is JV-level kicking, not even high school-level. All 4 of our losses are by 1-possession.

What are 5 bigger problems than historically bad kicking? OL, sure. The defense has had its ups and downs, but overall it's still a decent unit, and definitely not contributing more to our losses than our kicking. QB play has been uneven but much improved from last year. Skill position play has been adequate. Punting has been excellent.

Even if you think coaching and the administration are big problems - I don't but you can make an argument that they are - that makes 3 issues bigger than our kicking.

My god. And UVA coughed it up in the red zone and CMU couldn’t catch a cold. Could easily be a 1 win team. Enough of this if we kick the ball we wouldn’t look so bad chit.
The what if and transitive properties are two things that don’t work in sports

So you make the FG's and beat a 1-5 team by 3? Woo hoo.

we sucked off everything when we escaped in 2017 against meh teams. winning hides the flaws or short comings. currently, not making those FGs is better as it is shedding light to the issues on the roster and in the coaches room.

Advertisement
How can kicking not even be in the top 5 of our problems?

We're 3-7 from within 40 yards, and have missed multiple extra points. This is JV-level kicking, not even high school-level. All 4 of our losses are by 1-possession.

What are 5 bigger problems than historically bad kicking? OL, sure. The defense has had its ups and downs, but overall it's still a decent unit, and definitely not contributing more to our losses than our kicking. QB play has been uneven but much improved from last year. Skill position play has been adequate. Punting has been excellent.

Even if you think coaching and the administration are big problems - I don't but you can make an argument that they are - that makes 3 issues bigger than our kicking.

The fact that you dont think coaching is a problem gives me no reason to try and make my point. Coaching is #1 problem starting with dIAZ who is way in over his head and should have never been handed the job.

Not the best post. I'll take a possible 10 win season if we make some kicks and it helps land some good recruits. You never know what improvements could be made next season.

Advertisement
The fact that you dont think coaching is a problem gives me no reason to try and make my point. Coaching is #1 problem starting with dIAZ who is way in over his head and should have never been handed the job.

LOL. Got it. You made an outlandish statement and got called out on it. Rather than admit it, you'll pick an arbitrary reason to not have to defend your ridiculous comment.

LOL. Got it. You made an outlandish statement and got called out on it. Rather than admit it, you'll pick an arbitrary reason to not have to defend your ridiculous comment.

I admit your wrong all day......Like i said coaching is #1 problem.....do ***ing poll on here and 90% will say its #1 problem. but you keep doing you....keep posting and showing how dumb you are.

Not the best post. I'll take a possible 10 win season if we make some kicks and it helps land some good recruits. You never know what improvements could be made next season.
Which only masks the problem......the coaching sucks starting from the top.....dIAZ is in over his head as HC as much as he is overrated as a DC. dIAZ went from #TNM to its a rebuild in less than 9 months.........made horrible hires.....didnt fire a few that should have been.

Last thing we need is giving Flake a reason to extend dIAZ. If dIAZ grows a pair and fire at least 4 coaches in the offseason, he may have a chance but I doubt it.

I admit your wrong all day......Like i said coaching is #1 problem.....do ***ing poll on here and 90% will say its #1 problem. but you keep doing you....keep posting and showing how dumb you are.

You said kicking wasn't in the top 5 of our problems. I responded to that, challenging you to name 5 bigger problems than kicking.

I'll give you coaching, sure. OL is probably a bigger problem, so I'll give you that one too.

There, I've given you 2 out of 5. Name 3 more.

Or continue to deflect and thereby admit that you made a ridiculous claim. Up to you. It's already clear you're a meathead so you have nothing to gain or lose by responding or not responding.

Advertisement
Back