All because of our kicking....

Advertisement
abandon thread bird.gif

Advertisement
...we are blowing up cause we can't make fing fg's. amazing. I know we have deeper issues but if we had made all these fg's chit would be way different...
Florida game yes, I agree... UNC, slept walked the 1st quarter... Central Michigan, no that was just us... Vtech, extra point was big, but not the main concern... Gtech, we win if we make any of those short kicks, but no excuse for the **** poor tacking and the inability to get off the field on 3rd down

...we are blowing up cause we can't make fing fg's. amazing. I know we have deeper issues but if we had made all these fg's chit would be way different...

the field goals would just be masking a bigger problem.....we still have regressed and have bad coaching/schemes, questionable recruiting, questionable player rotations and depth charts, but a whole lot of buzzwords and twitter feeds

Kickers ain’t helping. That’s for sure.

Definitely was an oh blank when bubba missed the go ahead point after against VT.

Advertisement
Field goal kicking is at the root of 3 of our losses. I simply cannot fathom not recruiting a kicker with only one on the roster who was as bad as Baxa was.

Call Kornblue, get some names, offer a half dozen of their kids and see if you can get one or two to accept.

For crying in a bucking ****ett. Its just simple program management.

Field goal kicking is at the root of 3 of our losses. I simply cannot fathom not recruiting a kicker with only one on the roster who was as bad as Baxa was.

Call Kornblue, get some names, offer a half dozen of their kids and see if you can get one or two to accept.

Baxa was decent as a true freshman last year..nobody foresaw this...it strikes me like a kid who probably knocks them through consistently in practice, but in the game, ***** himself. It’s mental. Like I’ve said b4 it’s like a SS who can’t make a throw to 1st base on routine plays..it’s all in his head RN..then it snowballs..happened to mike vanderjack..chuck knuahblock in baseball..Blair Walsh..Steve sax in baseball..our kid has the yips, honestly there’s really no remedy except ******* as many hoes possible in order to get your confidence up..once Arod started ******* JLo his playoff Yips went away 🤷🏾‍♂️

He was 9-12 last year. Within 40 yards, he was 8-9.

Advertisement
Dude you are an astute poster, I have enjoyed some of your perspectives, but if I may.....**** WINNING WHAT THE **** EVER HAPPENED TO DOMINATING. Sorry I just had have my JJB moment.

Baxa was decent as a true freshman last year..nobody foresaw this...it strikes me like a kid who probably knocks them through consistently in practice, but in the game, ***** himself. It’s mental. Like I’ve said b4 it’s like a SS who can’t make a throw to 1st base on routine plays..it’s all in his head RN..then it snowballs..happened to mike vanderjack..chuck knuahblock in baseball..Blair Walsh..Steve sax in baseball..our kid has the yips, honestly there’s really no remedy except ******* as many hoes possible in order to get your confidence up..once Arod started ******* JLo his playoff Yips went away 🤷🏾‍♂️
Why do think Dale Murphy ended up in the OF? Came up as a catcher, couldn’t make the throw to second, they ended up in the outfield and so did he.

Advertisement
Why do think Dale Murphy ended up in the OF? Came up as a catcher, couldn’t make the throw to second, they ended up in the outfield and so did he.
Yeah man..it’s a real thing..I’m 100% sure that’s what Baxa is dealing with..**** is crazy

@Jedi Master Cane read carefully.

Advertisement
Back