All AP voter's ballots

407cane

All-ACC
Only posting because it's funny . Some of these are real head scratcher's and I'm not even talking about Miami
bc21329da1952ffeafeeca9a04be8eea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
georgia is beast and bama my thing is these fa99ots better not put both of them in the playoff if they play each other in the sec title game. Whoever wins that eliminates the other plain and simple. Win that game that team gets in.

georgia is beast and bama my thing is these fa99ots better not put both of them in the playoff if they play each other in the sec title game. Whoever wins that eliminates the other plain and simple. Win that game that team gets in.

Agree. Conference championships need to mean something. They need to make it a lot more difficult for a team that doesnt win the conference to get in. Not saying you cant have 2 teams from the same conference in the playoffs, but it shouldnt be the norm.

Advertisement
Undefeated and there are multiple people that have us out of the top 10..even one person ranked Miami at 14....LOL

Safid Dean has us 5th.

Makes a lot of people in the other thread look dumb.
He's one of the few that sees Wisconsin is a fraud so I agree with him

Wisconsin Plays NOBODY. Should be criminal with that schedule to even be in top ten. Same with all the big ten, only one of then played someone with a pulse and got their *** smoked (Ohio St) and we're supposed to believe 3 team's are good enough to be in top 6?

I say put the best four in. No matter the conference affiliation. If they are both undefeated and it's a close fought win, then the other absolutely deserves consideration.

Advertisement
Do we not have a voter from the Herald or Sun Sentinel? I don't see any U in the voter affiliation column.

I say put the best four in. No matter the conference affiliation. If they are both undefeated and it's a close fought win, then the other absolutely deserves consideration.

conference game should be a playoff game, if the team lost by 1 so what they lost thatts a playoff game............that game should mean something and its the last game, if u lose that game u shouldnt get another chance. By allowing that then u play favoritism BS.....win that game win your conference to get in period. (If u just lost ur not the best team) Conference title games should be considered playoff games, give the conference champions the playoff spot, the way it should be

Advertisement
Lol still blows my mind having 1 loss teams ahead of an undefeated ACC team

I don't mind Ohio State, Oklahoma or Clemson.. not sure if we could beat any of the three..

but Michigan St ?? TWO voters have them over us. Look at their schedule. So ugly.

Our SOS can be maybe top 5 in Country at end of the year

Gotta believe GT, FSU, VT, ND all finish ranked. Maybe Toledo too ? They are 5-1 and have nobody left really

Not to mention Clemson at top of the year in ACC championship game

Advertisement
Makes sense: in-state people who are watching us closer seem to realize that we haven't really played a full game yet and are still gutting out wins.

Out of all the teams in contention it is probably us and USC with the most upside, as we are the 2 that are struggling the most to put it all together week to week. If we smoothe things outs (major "if") who knows what can happen, given the favorable home-away splits down the stretch.

conference game should be a playoff game, if the team lost by 1 so what they lost thatts a playoff game............that game should mean something and its the last game, if u lose that game u shouldnt get another chance. By allowing that then u play favoritism BS.....win that game win your conference to get in period. (If u just lost ur not the best team) Conference title games should be considered playoff games, give the conference champions the playoff spot, the way it should be

The idea is to get the best four teams into the playoffs. In a scenario like this, GA could easily be better than other Power 5 conference champions. I want to see the best four teams, not 4 conference champions who may not be better than teams like GA, in this scenario.

Lol still blows my mind having 1 loss teams ahead of an undefeated ACC team

I don't mind Ohio State, Oklahoma or Clemson.. not sure if we could beat any of the three..

but Michigan St ?? TWO voters have them over us. Look at their schedule. So ugly.

I don't know man.....OU lost at home to Iowa ST. They need to have a certain level of blow back from that ****. Clemson isn't too far behind with their clunker at Syracuse. At least that was a road game and on a Friday. Weird shtt happens on Thursday's and Friday's.

Advertisement
Back