Alin Edouard Tweet

After last years recruiting saga, I rather address the Allin situation now vs closer to NSD

Maybe he doesn't see how some of his tweets are offensive to the fan base, maybe he is keeping his options open because he doesn't get enough attention but I strongly believe as a fan base we need to just ignore it.. the bigger deal of it we make the bigger it becomes.

Kaaya is doing enough good on Twitter for us to not care about what others are doing

Advertisement
And to be even more frank then Franchise..Lets all be honest for a second with ourselves, the only reason most of us liked the kid was because he was a supposed "5 Star General" in Dade and was gonna deliver every Dade kid we wanted to Al's doorstep. (ESPECIALLY after the Joseph Yearby "prediction", which if we had known better we would have known was a fluke because Yearby was going whereever Coley was going anyway.)

The kids stats were meager at best and his highlights showed he had a long way to go before he saw serious burn here. If he stays, oh well. If he leaves, great.

FIFY

83 posts because a high school kid typed less than 140 characters?

148.jpg

I say, with Kaaya on board, wait til Alin decommits and just take Winky as the other QB. Give Winky his shot and if he doesn't beat guys out then you move him to another position. That other position is DB or WR, which we should be good at anyways so no rush.

I know it's just a little tweet or whatever, but the kid knows what he's doing. This isn't the first one and it won't be the last. Soon it will be UNC and UVA, etc, etc.

I don't see why we really need 2 QB's anyway. At least taking Winky is taking a playmaker that could end up at QB or multiple other positions. Isn't that what our staff loves anyways?

Advertisement
I'll admit I'm not 100% fluent in twitter, but when he tweets FSU showing love, I'm fairly certain means they are recruiting him. The way you all went full potato suggests he was showing FSU love, "sucking them off" or some other nonsense. Y'all need to get down off the ledge over a pretty typical tweet from a kid you all claim stinks and you don't want anyway.

For the love of god, please lock this thread & throw away the **** key. Shouldn't be threads about kids tweeting, unless it's Kaaya.

Edit: Oops, I mean "HBK," not Kaaya.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back