Alin Edouard - Post Spring Highlights

U

User-4525

For the current time, Alin is still committed to UM. He's obviously had some questionable choice of words but the kid isn't a scrub.

http://youtu.be/pvmiqxFvjwI

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: UM CAMP THIS SATURDAY , JUST NEED TO START PROVING PEOPLE THAT I AM A QB ..

@ALLEN_EDWARD2: SCARED OF COMPETITION ? REALLY ? LOL WE GON SEE THEN .. IM FROM SFL , WHERE THE BEST TALENT IS BORN !,

Time to show out & let your play do the talking

Advertisement
Tired of UPPERCASE TRASH TALK SWAG ---

simply bring it and let your ability do the talking. That's all.

Advertisement
Sounds like a calculated move to camp this Saturday where all the attention will be on him, instead of the anticipated battle against Kaaya and Rosier. But, he's still a Cane as of now, so I'll be looking forward to hear how he does.

Looks good from the little that is available. He seems to run mostly on read options (which is pretty freaking common at all levels now, and when the pocket breaks down). And I think its a good thing he is throwing to guys wide open but thats me. The tools are there, I know some dont like the twitter stuff but just dont let it bother you. Everyone is different. I think this is a unique situation where the guy recruiting him bailed and he like UM but things have changed. Weird situation for all involved. Seems like a good kid who post all thoughts on twitter which happens alot nowadays.

If he is still committed will check out during the season.

Advertisement
WOW! By the way you guys are talking, You'd think he spurned UM on NSD!!

He's not as polished as Kaaya but he has alot of potential. When I first saw his tapes, I thought RGIII and I still stand by that. I do wish he'd stop feeding the talk and tweeting, and just work on his mechanics instead.

Advertisement
I still like the guy. Beautiful release, spins it as good as anyone. My big concern with him is size. But he's a QB all the way.

Looks good. Definitely raw and a project but I would still love to have him onboard. Just need to re-solidfy his commitment and starting recruiting for us.

Those highlights leave a lot to be desired but I still think he's a take. Not many guys have those kind of wheels and a release like that, although he is VERY raw.

I like him as a 2nd QB to Kaaya.

Advertisement
Still reminds me a bit of RG3. I really like this kid and would love for him to remain committed! everyone was super excited to have him on board at first and now a bunch of you have turned on him. Why? Because he's a bit immature or because he talks a bit too much... he's 17 people chillax!

I still like the guy. Beautiful release, spins it as good as anyone. My big concern with him is size. But he's a QB all the way.

I don't know why he thinks everyone wants to switch his position. The main concern from our fan base is that his commitment is soft & he gives "love" to rival schools when he's committed to Miami. He honestly should not care at all what we think, but obviously consistent *****ing will get to anyone. He has a really nice release. He has good running ability but runs a little stiff/high. He doesn't have the most talent on his team but I wanna see how he performs his senior season. Also needs to bulk up

i like him to go with Kayaa but he cant be the only qb in this class (looks like we dont have to worry about that though)

Advertisement
Back