Alin Edouard - Post Spring Highlights

Advertisement
Looked like he had pretty poor protection for the few pass plays that were shown. Difficult to really see what he could do. Runs well, but the film wasn't that impressive. Not at all saying I could do better. Just my observation.

I take Malik Rosier over Alin Edouard any day.

Love that we have Brad Kaaya locked up, he is already recruiting for us (something Alin Edouard said he would do but hasn't) and looks to be gaining a lot of respect from top prospects.

I never liked Alin as our QB and still stand by that.

IMO this kid is not Cane QB material. Reminds me more of a USF/WVU/UCF QB.

We need a pocket passer with the ability to run, not a running QB with the ability to pass.

Dream QB class:

Brad Kaaya and Malik Rosier.

Kinda funny how he even mentions "scared of competition" b/c he was def scared off by the 2 QBs that most Cane fans want showing up to the camp ready to compete, while he was nowhere to be found, yet was quoted in articles saying he would be there.

This would have never been an issue if all three QBs (Kaaya, Rosier, & Edouard) hadn't confirmed that they would be there. But they did, and Alin was the only one not to show up.

This site and others were making this out to be the best QB comp we have ever seen at a Miami camp. I was def excited to here about it and was disappointed but not surprised to find out that Alin Edouard never showed.

Alin grow up, stop trying to defend yourself on twitter and prove people wrong by competing against the best, not showing up to camp the week after when no good QBs will be there especially the 2 that most Cane fans (who don't just always want the local recruit even if he is worse) want, and wanted to see you compete against.

Last edited:
there is no QB in sofl that is not raw right now that was said when he frst got the ship but his potential is what everyone looks at

Advertisement
Sounds like a calculated move to camp this Saturday where all the attention will be on him, instead of the anticipated battle against Kaaya and Rosier. But, he's still a Cane as of now, so I'll be looking forward to hear how he does.

Thought the same thing as well. I wanted to see him go out there and compete with Kaaya and Rosier.

All I see is running and few wide open throws, nothing special

That was my exact thought. Not saying he's not a great passer, but the highlights didn't show it. The few pass plays shown were simple, basic throws to wide open receivers that just about any half-competent high school quarterback can make. He needs to show out at camp or compile a better highlight reel if he wants to impress people as a QB. I do like his quick release though.

Sounds like a calculated move to camp this Saturday where all the attention will be on him, instead of the anticipated battle against Kaaya and Rosier. But, he's still a Cane as of now, so I'll be looking forward to hear how he does.

Thought the same thing as well. I wanted to see him go out there and compete with Kaaya and Rosier.

Isn't he the son of a minster or preacher or part of some church group? Did someone say this or I'm making this up?

Advertisement
Who keeps telling him he's not a QB tho?

This. UM is recruiting some of the best receivers in the nation. Why does he think Miami would waste its time trying to project him at any other position than QB? This is what happens when your "committed" but flirting with any other school. They try to convince you that UM isn't right for you (which is their job!).

Advertisement
I like this kid,he has some wheels and a good arm.

I think many of us like him, we just don't like his leadership and his commitment to the program.

I'll go on record saying I don't like him as a QB for the Canes.

Way better options out there who aren't as soft as this kid.

Can't wait till he decides to go elsewhere, I'm dead serious. (Talking about how FSU is showing him love - get the f#ck outta here with that ****)

This kid is not Cane QB material, he is scared of competing against other top QBs in front of our coaches for fear that he will get exposed as the weakest of the 3 (Kaaya, Rosier & Edouard).

I still like the guy. Beautiful release, spins it as good as anyone. My big concern with him is size. But he's a QB all the way.

This stuff. Kid would benefit from zipping it up and just going to work, too, but I won't hate any beyond that.

And I , too, lafflafflaff at the idea we want him at WR. Riiiight.

Last edited:

I think many of us like him, we just don't like his leadership and his commitment to the program.

Can't wait till he decides to go elsewhere, I'm dead serious. (Talking about how FSU is showing him love - get the f#ck outta here with that ****)

This kid is not Cane QB material, he is scared of competing against other top QBs in front of our coaches for fear that he will get exposed as the weakest of the 3 (Kaaya, Rosier & Edouard).

Yall muhfuggahs dun bumped yall heads. We are in a position to turn down talent now? You all can say what you want, but this kid is very talented and will serve our football program well. Kid's super athletic and can throw the **** out of the football. And LMMFAO @ "he was throwing to wide open wrs"....you do know that the reason they were "wide' open is because the kid's ability to move around/escape the pocket allowed his receivers to get WIDE OPEN???? Yeah, Miami doesn't need Wrs to be wide open.....(rolls eyes)...

I don't quite understand where the hatred of this kid is coming from, but some of yall dumb fcks need to chill out bashing this kid, especially at a position that turns out more busts than any other. There's no guarantee Olsen or Kaaya will turn out to be anything other than serviceable.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yall muhfuggahs dun bumped yall heads. We are in a position to turn down talent now? You all can say what you want, but this kid is very talented and will serve our football program well. Kid's super athletic and can throw the **** out of the football. And LMMFAO @ "he was throwing to wide open wrs"....you do know that the reason they were "wide' open is because the kid's ability to move around/escape the pocket allowed his receivers to get WIDE OPEN???? Yeah, Miami doesn't need Wrs to be wide open.....(rolls eyes)...

I don't quite understand where the hatred of this kid is coming from, but some of yall dumb fcks need to chill out bashing this kid, especially at a position that turns out more busts than any other. There's no guarantee Olsen or Kaaya will turn out to be anything other than serviceable.

I didn't bump my head, I have eyes, and I can see that Malike Rosier and Brad Kaaya (who are pass first QBs who can run) are far more suited to be the QB for the Miami Hurricanes than a run first QB who can pass like Alin Edouard.

He had way to many INTs last season and doesn't go through his progressions like the other two do.

Yes Alin can run well, but that is not what we look for in a QB for a pro style offense.

Please stop acting like he is better just b/c he is the local guy.

Check the film from Kaaya and Rosier and please take your "locals only glasses" off.

You will see that both are head and shoulders above Alin at QB and its not even close.

That is why he was to scared to compete with those two at the camp that he himself had confirmed he was going to.

Maybe if he wasn't so ridiculous on twitter I might not be so harsh on the kid, but ****, kid needs to grow the f#ck up.

Before being a south Florida guy, I am a Miami Hurricane die hard fan and I want what is best for our program, not what is best for some HS kid who wants to be our only QB and gets ****y when we are out recruiting guys better than him.

[video=youtube;rFZAsGd9qJk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFZAsGd9qJk[/video]

[video=youtube;eSxmBqhhC78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxmBqhhC78[/video]

[video=youtube;jB07t5O542U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB07t5O542U[/video]

Still reminds me a bit of RG3. I really like this kid and would love for him to remain committed! everyone was super excited to have him on board at first and now a bunch of you have turned on him. Why? Because he's a bit immature or because he talks a bit too much... he's 17 people chillax![/QUOTE]

This:crownpour:

This kid needs to cut the cr@p. No one is saying he's going to change positions. Secondly, he wants to talk all bad @ss on twitter about how he's not scare to compete, then Kaaya shows up with Rozier to throw down, and Alin decides he has to go to church all day that day. What did he think people were going to say? Top that off, with the fact that he's been whining about us not giving him love, and all the other programs giving him love, and instead of pumping his "team" and recruiting for us, Kaaya has been doing everything, what does this kid expect?

You want to be respected like "the man", then start acting like the f*cking "man", and whining about sh*t on twitter. Money talks and bullsh8t walks.

Advertisement
Back