Alexander bros at camp today

Advertisement
Maybe Mackenroe will earn an offer and that'll put us in good shape for the two of them.

Advertisement
Huge day. I don't expect any of Alexander Bros or VHIII to commit anytime soon, but at least we should know if there's a realistic chance to land them. Haven't seen this much elite talent at UM in a long time. AG, you're up.

FAP at the thought of both Hargreaves and McKensie both on campus today.

Advertisement
Hopefully Carter pulls the trigger if hes at the camp.

I would love it if he did early. That would create the type of buzz that could push some of these other top recruits over as well. But I do wonder if Carter's commitment would have effect on Mackenro Alexander, thus decreasing our chances with Mckenzie.

Olsen is there too isn't he?

Big to have current commits there, especially elite kids like Olsen and Dobard, to get in these guys' ears that are on the fence.

57.jpg

Advertisement
Yah. Can I haz that secondary haul, plz? Burns Carter Alexander & Alexander - Badass law firm name = lock down secondary

Advertisement
Could someone give us an extended list of the big prospects who are there and how they look? Is Carter there? Burns? Kermit? Coley? etc. Would be really appreciated, thanks

Story on Canesport saying that both Alexander brothers went to the camp today.

They said they "killed it" and that the coaches want the brothers to call Cane coaches tonight.

Advertisement
Back