Alexander bros at camp today

Haha said they won't be making a decision anytime soon but I just thought I'd relay the information.

Advertisement
Give Mackenro the offer, and I believe its a wrap with them both. A secondary class of the Alexanders, Burns and Carter is sick.

Advertisement
Give Mackenro the offer, and I believe its a wrap with them both. A secondary class of the Alexanders, Burns and Carter is sick.

I'm right with you. we ain't gonna get VHIII. get both alexanders and be done with it

What if Mackenro gets offered and he commits then Kensie goes somewhere else? How would you feel then? I don't see Kensie having interest in us even if we offer his brother.

I'm right with you. we ain't gonna get VHIII. get both alexanders and be done with it

What if Mackenro gets offered and he commits then Kensie goes somewhere else? How would you feel then? I don't see Kensie having interest in us even if we offer his brother.

Being honest I would be ****ed if Mackenroe committed and McKenzie went elsewhere, but in a small class I can't see the staff offering Mackenroe just to get his brother. There just aren't the spots for that kind of recruiting.

Advertisement

Being honest I would be ****ed if Mackenroe committed and McKenzie went elsewhere, but in a small class I can't see the staff offering Mackenroe just to get his brother. There just aren't the spots for that kind of recruiting.

+1 That's how I feel.

But there's a spot for RL3?

In any class, yes.

Advertisement

**** dont work that way buddy. Ro's offer is contingent on Macks.

since you said it, why do you think that Kensie is not interested in Miami? I think you're wrong

In any class, yes.

You take R. Lewis III with the idea that he is a good athlete that will likely move to S from RB and oh yeah his father just happens to be the best LB in NFL history, who was also undersized going into college.

Advertisement
Rivals says that the twins that showed up to Thursdays camp were asked to come back to Saturdays camp to get further evaluated. Sounds like the coaches might have seen something they liked.

Maybe Golden wants to see just how interested they are in us, instead of the other way around?

Advertisement
Back