Alex Figueroa arrested again for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brother here is stating TRUTH.....

Be honest with yourselves-- if you were your 18-21 year old self again and walked into a dark bedroom at a party and found this girl passed out drunk.....

View attachment 146533

1) How many here would get a stiffy?.... i would believe 100% (unless you go by NYstateofmind)

2) How many would take a feel to see if she wakes up or not?

3) How many start having some other ideas?

If you say "i would politely walk out and close the door..." you are full of **** or you teh ***.

But you are also putting forth a hypothetical situation that was completely DIFFERENT from what Figueroa and Blue did.

Having a "stiffy" and "some other ideas" is also not sexual assault.

Be honest with yourselves-- if you were your 18-21 year old self again and walked into a dark bedroom at a party and found this girl passed out drunk.....

View attachment 146533

1) How many here would get a stiffy?.... i would believe 100% (unless you go by NYstateofmind)

If you say "i would politely walk out and close the door..." you are full of **** or you teh ***.
jvQccxU.gif

Advertisement

View attachment 146533

I ain't ***.
My philosophy: if you have to do that to a woman to get *****, then you must wanna be *** cause don't drop the soap when you're in prison up in the pedo and rapist prison in the state of Washington.

I knew it... you're a Saint....

The Pope should cannonize you tomorrow...

Saint CaneinOrlando: Protector of Drunk Hoes

View attachment 146535
No....I was raised properly....CaneinOrlando never had to stoop that Low....Take advantage of an overly Drunk female, who's passed out in a room that you entered??...Man GTFOH with that Sick BS.....

I remember **** faces telling me UM overreacted throwing him out. Fcking morons. And LOL at this "military family" ****. Most of those motherfckers are crazier than loons. There's some insane **** going in the military that makes Pigueroa look like a piker.
Facts.

I served and seen with my own eyes. Especially those effing majors and LTC's.

Advertisement
Facts.

I served and seen with my own eyes. Especially those effing majors and LTC's.
My brother was a Navy Seal with 2 tours of Nam (Danang 69 & Mekong Delta 71)....I know too well some of the sh*t that went/goes on....And before anyone starts that "Trashing the Military BS) just about my entire family was Military...Pops was in the OSS Liberating concentration camps, and then sitting at Nuremberg as a translator for the War Criminals because he spoke 5 languages (born in Austria)

I knew it... you're a Saint....

The Pope should cannonize you tomorrow...

Saint CaneinOrlando: Protector of Drunk Hoes

View attachment 146535

If you're so desperate to fvck an unmoving, unfeeling, lifeless mass, why don't you save yourself the criminal conviction and buy a Real Doll?

I guess some guys will make up any rationalization to justify rape.

View attachment 146533

Get professional help, like yesterday.

Advertisement

View attachment 146533

Number 2 is sexual assault and a lifetime on the sexual offender registry if you get caught and convicted.

If you’re so hard up that the chick has to be passed out before you can even get your hands on one, them I’m sorry you’re that ugly and hard up and never know what it feels like to have a woman want you.

So yea, I’ll politely walk out and play hide the salami with a honey that wants me.

Have you been in the military, I doubt it. You're talking out your ***
It's what he does best. He cannot help himself.
The Franchise said:
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.
Calling someone who has 2 UM Degree's & very successful a clown...while you Punch in every a.m to a WaWa......Talk about a clown...

Let me get this straight.....
We got a jock sniffer running around tryin to defend his internet butt buddy every time dude gets exposed for being a fraud. The both of you fraudsters need to get a cyber room already & consummate your pathetic relationship.

And I've got news for ya. The only place Francischise is allegedly successful, is on a college football message board and that's debatable. If you want to call someone who lives in his moms condo and has over 40k posts on a college football message board successful, then have at. It's pretty sad when jock sniffers run out of jocks to sniff and they have to resort to sniffing message board posters jocks. Classic!!

Go Canes!!

View attachment 146533

Blow it out your ***

Advertisement

View attachment 146533

Arrested Development No GIF

Look, I happen to like Franchise very much, and I know he tries to be very colorful in his use of language. And it should be pointed out that this is a 7-year-old post, and I'm sure some of us may have said some crazy stuff 7 years ago. ****, 7 years ago, I was definitely more opposed to college athletes getting paid and smoking pot, and I've really moderated my thought process on those two issues as I've learned about how the NCAA reaps all of the money and the pharmaceutical industry pushes opiods.

However, this 7 year old post by Franchise exists. Yes, it is problematic because it went very far in one direction 7 years ago, and then very far in the opposite direction 7 years later, without any acknowledgement or discussion of how/when/why the point-of-view changed so profoundly.

Additionally, even "seven-years-ago" Franchise's post is similar to some posts that we still see today. Without addressing the legal commentary in the Postscript, I would simply say that this particular victim was 17 years old at the time, and was on the UM campus during the summer for a pre-enrollment program. I believe that the campus security and the Resident Assistant staffing were both fairly minimal for that time of the year.

The point is, the situation was a bad one, even at the time. To victim-blame a 17-year-old who has zero on-campus experience is problematic, even when done seven years ago. I went to UM in the 1980s/1990s, and was active in UM Orientation as an Orientation Advisor and later Orientation Coordinator. Even then, we were given some (minimal) guidance on looking out for the new freshman "wild" behavior, when many of those kids overindulged in their first few days/weeks/months away from their parents.

I think it is nearly impossible to expect some 17 year old freshman to be perfect, or to be completely aware of the danger she was walking into when trusting two people who were soon going to be her classmates. In particular, we need to be aware of how many parents try so hard to shield their kids from the darkness of the outside world (limiting the things they view from TV, books, video games, the internet, etc.) and then suddenly expecting them to act like mature adults the first time a 17 year old steps onto a college campus. ****, I worry about some of my nephews and nieces, I'm not sure they've been adequately prepared for what the real world is like.

Hopefully, we can all learn from this. No need to victim-blame. No need to act like every woman is "trying to destroy someone's life" or profit from the "oh-so-profitable" world of fake-sexual-assault-lawsuit-filing.

Things happen. Men and women do not always see the same events the same way. That doesn't make either side 100% right or 100% wrong in every accusation. But these types of issues are probably not the best ones to use for writing up hot-takes on a message board that saves old posts.

Maybe @Andrew needs to set up a Snapchat functionality. I know I'm getting tired of reading 10 year old posts about how a certain recruit was going to be "awesome" or "horrible".
But how else would we prove how smart we are man….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back