Alex Figueroa arrested again for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should slow your roll with attaching anyone with rapists. I think Walton has some type of mental health illness. I know of no cases of him committing rape. I have no sympathy for rapists, pedophiles, etc.
Meh. They’re both scumbags.. Rape women or beat & terrorize women. All the same to me. Trash. Why does Figs mental issues get no sympathy? Just curious.

Advertisement
whys that lol
tenor-21.gif

I remember **** faces telling me UM overreacted throwing him out. Fcking morons. And LOL at this "military family" ****. Most of those motherfckers are crazier than loons. There's some insane **** going in the military that makes Pigueroa look like a piker.
I don't know if they over-reacted or not throwing him out, but something that happens in 2021 isn't really proof of anything related to UM's decision in 2014.

Meh. They’re both scumbags.. Rape women or beat & terrorize women. All the same to me. Trash. Why does Figs mental issues get no sympathy? Just curious.
Is that what Walton did? I wouldn't put it in the category with rape, but beating women is just below it

Figs and Walton gone bad. Innocent to proven guilty but both have a lot to explain. WTF man. **** Boys

Advertisement
Alot of sexual offenders have depression, anxiety, PTSD, and alot of other possible issues but people pick and chose when to apply excuses. Look at Kellen Winslow Jr dude obviously has issues but idc they all deserve time. I agree with you their all scumbags. I pity the victims not the offender. Alot of ppl deal with demons and mental illness but their not out victimising others.

**** the ninja couldn't buy any rocks.. As long as you keep rocks you can get pzzy. It might be ugly and skinny but you can get pzzy.

Advertisement
The Franchise said:
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

Look, I happen to like Franchise very much, and I know he tries to be very colorful in his use of language. And it should be pointed out that this is a 7-year-old post, and I'm sure some of us may have said some crazy stuff 7 years ago. ****, 7 years ago, I was definitely more opposed to college athletes getting paid and smoking pot, and I've really moderated my thought process on those two issues as I've learned about how the NCAA reaps all of the money and the pharmaceutical industry pushes opiods.

However, this 7 year old post by Franchise exists. Yes, it is problematic because it went very far in one direction 7 years ago, and then very far in the opposite direction 7 years later, without any acknowledgement or discussion of how/when/why the point-of-view changed so profoundly.

Additionally, even "seven-years-ago" Franchise's post is similar to some posts that we still see today. Without addressing the legal commentary in the Postscript, I would simply say that this particular victim was 17 years old at the time, and was on the UM campus during the summer for a pre-enrollment program. I believe that the campus security and the Resident Assistant staffing were both fairly minimal for that time of the year.

The point is, the situation was a bad one, even at the time. To victim-blame a 17-year-old who has zero on-campus experience is problematic, even when done seven years ago. I went to UM in the 1980s/1990s, and was active in UM Orientation as an Orientation Advisor and later Orientation Coordinator. Even then, we were given some (minimal) guidance on looking out for the new freshman "wild" behavior, when many of those kids overindulged in their first few days/weeks/months away from their parents.

I think it is nearly impossible to expect some 17 year old freshman to be perfect, or to be completely aware of the danger she was walking into when trusting two people who were soon going to be her classmates. In particular, we need to be aware of how many parents try so hard to shield their kids from the darkness of the outside world (limiting the things they view from TV, books, video games, the internet, etc.) and then suddenly expecting them to act like mature adults the first time a 17 year old steps onto a college campus. ****, I worry about some of my nephews and nieces, I'm not sure they've been adequately prepared for what the real world is like.

Hopefully, we can all learn from this. No need to victim-blame. No need to act like every woman is "trying to destroy someone's life" or profit from the "oh-so-profitable" world of fake-sexual-assault-lawsuit-filing.

Things happen. Men and women do not always see the same events the same way. That doesn't make either side 100% right or 100% wrong in every accusation. But these types of issues are probably not the best ones to use for writing up hot-takes on a message board that saves old posts.

Maybe @Andrew needs to set up a Snapchat functionality. I know I'm getting tired of reading 10 year old posts about how a certain recruit was going to be "awesome" or "horrible".

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Franchise said:
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

Brother here is stating TRUTH.....

Be honest with yourselves-- if you were your 18-21 year old self again and walked into a dark bedroom at a party and found this girl passed out drunk.....

1620329461029.png

1) How many here would get a stiffy?.... i would believe 100% (unless you go by NYstateofmind)

2) How many would take a feel to see if she wakes up or not?

3) How many start having some other ideas?

If you say "i would politely walk out and close the door..." you are full of **** or you teh ***.

Be honest with yourselves-- if you were your 18-21 year old self again and walked into a dark bedroom at a party and found this girl passed out drunk.....

View attachment 146533

1) How many here would get a stiffy?.... i would believe 100% (unless you go by NYstateofmind)

If you say "i would politely walk out and close the door..." you are full of **** or you teh ***.
LOL @ "take a feel". That would be "sexual assault" mane. Just cause the doors unlocked you can't take a mans 60 inch of the wall.

You gonna get fools confessing in here :LOL:

View attachment 146533

I would politely walk out...and I promise you im not ***....I had fine women from jumpstreet (including today)...But Hey...thats just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back