Alex Figueroa arrested again for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what he does best. He cannot help himself.

Let me get this straight.....
We got a jock sniffer running around tryin to defend his internet butt buddy every time dude gets exposed for being a fraud. The both of you fraudsters need to get a cyber room already & consummate your pathetic relationship.

And I've got news for ya. The only place Francischise is allegedly successful, is on a college football message board and that's debatable. If you want to call someone who lives in his moms condo and has over 40k posts on a college football message board successful, then have at. It's pretty sad when jock sniffers run out of jocks to sniff and they have to resort to sniffing message board posters jocks. Classic!!

Go Canes!!
7A5E3B88-6715-4603-8AF2-FADE50B5FE7B.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

We got a jock sniffer running around tryin to defend his internet butt buddy every time dude gets exposed for being a fraud. The both of you fraudsters need to get a cyber room already & consummate your pathetic relationship.

And I've got news for ya. The only place Francischise is allegedly successful, is on a college football message board and that's debatable. If you want to call someone who lives in his moms condo and has over 40k posts on a college football message board successful, then have at. It's pretty sad when jock sniffers run out of jocks to sniff and they have to resort to sniffing message board posters jocks. Classic!!

Go Canes!!
**** roasted them ***bois!!!!

Two suckas dead LA Times front page.....

Go Canes!!
I know for a Fact he's successful...and I also know he's got 2 UM Degrees....Now go F yourself Faqquit...

Advertisement
I remember **** faces telling me UM overreacted throwing him out. Fcking morons. And LOL at this "military family" ****. Most of those motherfckers are crazier than loons. There's some insane **** going in the military that makes Pigueroa look like a piker.
Whatchu know bout the military?

What's scary is that it was like he was trying to get buy in to re-assure himself that the **** he thinks or - God forbid does - is ok.
Unfortunately that attitude is still fairly common, especially on college campuses. UCF threw all their fraternities off campus because a lot of greek life literally revolved around date rape culture. One frat had a designated “secret room” specifically for bringing semi-conscious/unconscious women. Not really sure what kind of pleasure someone gets out of *** with a passed out person but it’s 100% rape.

Unfortunately that attitude is still fairly common, especially on college campuses. UCF threw all their fraternities off campus because a lot of greek life literally revolved around date rape culture. One frat had a designated “secret room” specifically for bringing semi-conscious/unconscious women. Not really sure what kind of pleasure someone gets out of *** with a passed out person but it’s 100% rape.
UCF is a joke....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brother here is stating TRUTH.....

Be honest with yourselves-- if you were your 18-21 year old self again and walked into a dark bedroom at a party and found this girl passed out drunk.....

View attachment 146533

1) How many here would get a stiffy?.... i would believe 100% (unless you go by NYstateofmind)

2) How many would take a feel to see if she wakes up or not?

3) How many start having some other ideas?

If you say "i would politely walk out and close the door..." you are full of **** or you teh ***.

047F2E84-3C99-4760-AB2F-064724EBD50D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back