Alex Figueroa arrested again for rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the difference between Figueroa and Mark Walton?

Why isn't Figs not a bad guy - just a bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic, with a multiple personality disorder who suffers from CTE who everyone hopes gets help?

We haven’t seen anything from Figueroa to suggest that. All we know is he has been accused of some really foul ****.

He is probably a sc rapist that needs to be taken off the streets, but I try not to draw conclusions in these types of matters until the details come out. I have been fooled into thinking people who were probably innocent were guilty by sensationalized media coverage.

The fact of multiple accusations raises probability of his guilt, but in and of itself does not guarantee he is guilty. There is a lot of weird accusations and behavior in the first incident. Remember that was a claim of being too drunk to consent, but the victim refused to follow through even though both suspects were kicked out of school.

In her lawsuit, many claims were made and some didn’t make sense to me. The main one is that they admitted to investigators that they plied her with drugs and alcohol for the purpose of making her lose consciousness to rape her. That is a confession and if they had that, there is no logical reason for her to back out or for the state to not pursue more severe charges/penalty. With that type evidence, you don’t need the victim to cooperate. Happens in domestic violence cases all the time.

In this latest case, the alleged victim jumped in the car with a man she didn’t know because “he seemed nice”. She claims he took her away, choked and raped her. **** he could have. But I have personally witnessed false accusations of heinous violent crimes brought by women for a variety of reasons, especially teenagers. They will make claims that will have you ready to hunt a guy down and kill him on the spot. Come to find out, it didn’t go down like that at all. So I avoid casting judgement in situations where only two people in private know what actually happened.

Contrast all that to multiple videos of Mark behaving with clear symptoms that professionals and non professionals have personally witnessed in clinically diagnosed patients and you have the answer to your question.

Advertisement
If guilty lock him up before in the end he injures or kills some lady. Counseling? if it works but do it from behind bars.

The thing with Walton is I just think he needs help now. It isn't too late but the current path he seems to be on isn't good.

This is very serious and he should be put away if guilty. I hope Walton get's some help before he too finds it is too late, and with help perhaps it saves a future victim? I am no doctor.

We haven’t seen anything from Figueroa to suggest that. All we know is he has been accused of some really foul ****.

He is probably a sc rapist that needs to be taken off the streets, but I try not to draw conclusions in these types of matters until the details come out. I have been fooled into thinking people who were probably innocent were guilty by sensationalized media coverage.

The fact of multiple accusations raises probability of his guilt, but in and of itself does not guarantee he is guilty. There is a lot of weird accusations and behavior in the first incident. Remember that was a claim of being too drunk to consent, but the victim refused to follow through even though both suspects were kicked out of school.

In her lawsuit, many claims were made and some didn’t make sense to me. The main one is that they admitted to investigators that they plied her with drugs and alcohol for the purpose of making her lose consciousness to rape her. That is a confession and if they had that, there is no logical reason for her to back out or for the state to not pursue more severe charges/penalty. With that type evidence, you don’t need the victim to cooperate. Happens in domestic violence cases all the time.

In this latest case, the alleged victim jumped in the car with a man she didn’t know because “he seemed nice”. She claims he took her away, choked and raped her. **** he could have. But I have personally witnessed false accusations of heinous violent crimes brought by women for a variety of reasons, especially teenagers. They will make claims that will have you ready to hunt a guy down and kill him on the spot. Come to find out, it didn’t go down like that at all. So I avoid casting judgement in situations where only two people in private know what actually happened.

Contrast all that to multiple videos of Mark behaving with clear symptoms that professionals and non professionals have personally witnessed in clinically diagnosed patients and you have the answer to your question.
Fair points.........but two things should be considered.
1. Past pattern of behavior.
2. DNA and evidence of rape can be conclusive to weigh opinion that the offending party is probably guilty. Hence the arrest. It is a charge not a claim.

The Franchise said:
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.
My man brought the receipts, oh lawwddd

Advertisement
His victim in Miami was only 17 years old. As you mentioned, Figueroa got off with time served - along with some "court-ordered counseling."

Seems he's immune to counseling.....without some major changes he may wind up needing that hard core electricity or gas treatment

The Franchise said:
I hope that sorry *** fake victim is happy that she ruined two lives. Fcking dopey chicks getting drunk to the point of being unconscious then regretting that they got splacked.

Chicks need to learn that when you drink to the point of unconsciousness then you shouldn't get **** with dudes and go to their fcking apartment. What the fck do you think is going to happen? They're going to tuck you in and make you a tasty breakfast when you wake up? No. These are virile young men, not nebbish accountants with mommy issues. You get loaded with them and lead them on, they are going to want some release from their state of agitation.

P.S. That prosecutor should be embarrassed that she signed a memo or court paper that said they "sexually assaulted her against her will". What a dumb ***. If it wasn't against her will it wouldn't have been labeled a sexual assault. This is the type of person of inferior intellect and high political aspirations who is levying these false and scandalous life-ruining charges against innocent young men. She should be ashamed.

Fake *** clown.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
So a thread about a known rapist who rapes again gets turned into a Bash against the folks serving the country. Just lump them all in. Every sector in society has loons.
It's no different than what is going on now in this country. **** like that is why everyone is so divided. Pathetic
That is how all debate is handled now. We take exceptions and make them the rule. It's like just because someone wins the lottery, it doesn't mean we all should quit our jobs and just play the lotto. It is pathetic af.

Advertisement
The Franchise said:

:xvfmlqq:

Advertisement

I was just making a joke. But people were diagnosing Walton as bipolar and having CTE before his arrest videos even came out.

E gets in jail I remember **** faces telling me UM overreacted throwing him out. Fcking morons. And LOL at this "military family" ****. Most of those motherfckers are crazier than loons. There's some insane **** going in the military that makes Pigueroa look like a piker.
Well when finally gets in prison he’ll be immediately put the cell blocks maintenance pipe cleaning service schedule via all ports of entry hopefully at the same time day or night.

You should slow your roll with attaching anyone with rapists. I think Walton has some type of mental health illness. I know of no cases of him committing rape. I have no sympathy for rapists, pedophiles, etc.
Your right, woman beater and domestic violence offender is slightly better, seriously. But their both pieces of crap and Figueroa also has a mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back