Alex Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought some of the mods validated Cash as someone who doesn't just throw ****e against the wall. His post makes sense to me.

Ok I don't post things without a minimum of 2 sources. 1st source is my friend John who I believe may have gotten it from IOU as it turns out. 2nd source, is from a person who is a member on this site and I won't put them out there because I'm not getting them blown up or stalked lol. So for clarification IOU's info is relevant in this case.

Nobody ever takes the info and just rolls with it. If it's good it's good. All this means is that Alex has told the staff he is coming. He could completely flip the script come Monday. Doesn't make the info any less true.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;ZV3CdA7HC2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3CdA7HC2s[/video]

Advertisement
So....

Jermaine Grace
Augustus Edwards
Keith Bryant
Terrel Brooks
Alex Collins

Jaynard Bostwick - UF
Matt Thomas - FSU
Denver Kirkland - Arkansas

Done?

^Don't forget about Coley.

We need Collins more than any other recruit, IMO.

Not only is he an incredibly talented South Florida kid, he is the only guy we are recruiting that we actually need to have an impact right away as a major contributor in what could be termed a starting role (second RB is still basically a starter with how the position is utilized today, particularly with a guy like Duke who is best limited to no more than 20, preferably 15, touches a game, running and receiving combined). Thomas is great for the future, and we can't miss on guys like that. Bryant and Bostwick will not offer major contributions until 2014 at the earliest. Burns, Carter, and Coley are walking into positions where we already possess quality depth.

Collins is absolutely the one guy we really, really need in this class, and considering the opportunity he has to contribute immediately, our recent history with running back production, and the track record of the other schools recruiting him with regards to RB's (FSU with production, Bilema with the draft) it would be a travesty to miss on this guy, both for us and for him.

CASH IF YOU ARE WRONG YOUR NAME WILL BE CHANGE WHEN POOPS IS DONE NEGGING YOU *****

Advertisement
Let's not discount what this announcement could mean for those genuinely on the fence leading up to signing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back