Alex Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Coley too as well, right Cash? That's 2 of the elites we're trying to nail down come next week. Get one more and this entire thing is all forgiven/forgotten.

We all know who that one more has to be to cover up this dilema

Advertisement
I don't hold it against you, but there's a majority of you that don't have the proper respect for the word of some guys. And you're not attaining it either, perhaps unsurprisingly.

Cash, JerseyShore, papii. All three know their information and sources. Does that make them bulletproof? No. But they have credibility outside of the need to explain themselves. When they're wrong, it's usually because a significant change occurred late or unexpectedly, or they were intentionally mislead. Same game as Ariz. Or DMoney.

Some times you simply take a man at his word & post a winsome gif.

Advertisement
I don't hold it against you, but there's a majority of you that don't have the proper respect for the word of some guys. And you're not attaining it either, perhaps unsurprisingly.

Cash, JerseyShore, papii. All three know their information and sources. Does that make them bulletproof? No. But they have credibility outside of the need to explain themselves. When they're wrong, it's usually because a significant change occurred late or unexpectedly, or they were intentionally mislead. Same game as Ariz. Or DMoney.

How do I respect the word of someone I've never seen call anything? I've been around D$ for years and he's earned my respect with his info and STARTING THIS DAM SITE!

Been trolled by this kind of 'inside info' before, sorry if I'm a skeptic and not willing to believe everything I read

1 down, 3 to go.

1.) 6
2.) Coley
3.) another DT (Bryant, Bostwick, Toby Johnson or Brooks)

Advertisement
I respect you alot Cash, but at least give IOU props for the info.

I'm not on CS & have no idea what IOU has said so if he has the same info great. No disrespect to IOU because I think he's a rock in his community. I don't do this for street cred, I do it keep everybody's head straight. Intel is my specialty bro so I try to help where I can

Advertisement

How do I respect the word of someone I've never seen call anything? I've been around D$ for years and he's earned my respect with his info and STARTING THIS DAM SITE!

Been trolled by this kind of 'inside info' before, sorry if I'm a skeptic and not willing to believe everything I read

That's fair. Just be open. DMoney was dead wrong on the NOA, but I still take his word as valid as ever. He got bad information; he's not a bad informant.

IOU on canesport posted a little while ago that he spoke with AC's uncle... Said 99% confidence...

Now we know what Keef said bout 99.9%

If cash has separate info, or spoke separately with this same uncle then that's 2 sources..

Either way, I'm feeling better

AC, Thomas, are the 2 most important

Advertisement
I respect you alot Cash, but at least give IOU props for the info.

I'm not on CS & have no idea what IOU has said so if he has the same info great. No disrespect to IOU because I think he's a rock in his community. I don't do this for street cred, I do it keep everybody's head straight. Intel is my specialty bro so I try to help where I can

Then keep the intel coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back