Alex Collins likely not to be in this class

NorthFlaCane

Senior
Apparently he's going to FSU's spring game (instead of Miami's) and is looking to transfer high schools again.

Advertisement
He told everyone this is what he would be doing when he committed. He was up front about taking trips.

Advertisement
Not worried about FSU, I am worried though if he transfers high schools again. With the reported grade problems, it's much harder to get in when you have multiple transcripts from HS. See: Leggett, Aj.

Not worried about FSU, I am worried though if he transfers high schools again. With the reported grade problems, it's much harder to get in when you have multiple transcripts from HS. See: Leggett, Aj.

I agree with you that multiple transcripts will hurt him with the Clearance House

I'm not worried about FSU. When he committed to told everyone he was going to take trips and OVs.

Everyone around this time takes trips

Also think he's going to Homestead HS

Unless you have inside info, how are you going to title your thread " not likely to be in this class?"

Just bc a guy is going to visit another school doesn't mean he is decommitting

No need to get our panties twisted here

I think this is something to be worried about, mainly cuz of his grades. Every school is going be telling him he won't be getting into Miami and I think eventually it will get in his head and we'll be needing a new RB commit.

Advertisement

He "seems" like a kid who is plenty capable in the classroom, just was really lazy. Hopefully he can get squared away cause he is a **** good one. Dont see the "likely not in this class" stuff.

He's taking his mom up there too. I'm officially worried. He had nothing but good things to say about FSU and coach Gran

Advertisement
Unless you have inside info, how are you going to title your thread " not likely to be in this class?"

Just bc a guy is going to visit another school doesn't mean he is decommitting

No need to get our panties twisted here

Its not that he's in love with FSU, its that he's jacked up his high school career to the point that he can't get into Miami. This is AJ Leggett 2.0 unfortunately.

No worried now that Golden is drvin the bus
ill just take my seat in the back and enjoy the trip

Advertisement
Where is he looking to transfer to? He Carries the ball 30+ times at south plant. I wonder why he would want out.

Collins can go wherever he wants as long as we get Lorenzo Woodley.

Not as good of a prospect as Collins though.

Depends what you're looking for. Collins cuts nicely and is skilled overall but we already have Duke Johnson, and then Sony Michel and maybe Dalvin Cook in '14. Woodley is the ideal power back for our offense. Only back we need this year imo.

Advertisement
Back