Alex Collins interview with Manny

At the end of the day, I just don't think this kid is going to sign with us. I think Fishbein stated that the kid lives with his coach, and it's going to take a lot of balls to choose UM. I hope he does, but I just don't see it. As for the coach, all I can do is shake my head.

I used to think he was a UM lock, but Gatekeeper is without a doubt pushing Arkansas hard. The connection between Gatekeeper and Bielema is strong, and I'm thinking that Gatekeeper's life will be enriched soon after signing day if Collins does him this solid and goes to Arkansas. It's a shame he's putting this pressure on a kid, whose obvious first choice and heart was with UM.

I got the same impression. There is tons of competiton at FSU, Florida, and Wisoncon but Arkansas is fertile ground, expecially with 20 Gs in your hip pocket. This scum coach is dirty.

Advertisement
That douchebag mentioned Lewis jr, who might play defense

When that jizzmop Corch Chubbs started mentioning guys like Dillard and Lewis Jr. (who likely will play D) and ignored all the blue-chip RBs at fsu and had nothing bad to say about Arkansas, you had to feel his obvious agenda. Chubbs wants loot.

Advertisement
Hopefully Collins' mom takes over his recruitment. **** that douchebag Gatewood who tried to claim that he is a Miami fan.

That douchebag mentioned Lewis jr, who might play defense

When that jizzmop Corch Chubbs started mentioning guys like Dillard and Lewis Jr. (who likely will play D) and ignored all the blue-chip RBs at fsu and had nothing bad to say about Arkansas, you had to feel his obvious agenda. Chubbs wants loot.

Perhaps somebody should explain to Chubbs that the feature back system is a thing of the past in college, and Collins will wear his body down running the ball 30 times a game and shorten his NFL career. Funny how Bama can have multiple RBs play and consistently put them in the first round, but Chubbs isnt feeling that. Perhaps he has his own best interest in mind and not AC's

Advertisement
arkansas is trying really hard to flip altee tenpenny from bama... which could be good for us. or bad if collins is really enamored with this backfield by committee wisconsin nonsense.

Advertisement
Back