alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Alabaga QB gets offered a couple hundred k in potential deals. Some he may not take or even be able to take.

Sabag gives an interview somewhere before SEC State Media Dayz & Hubcap Hurlin' National Turnment. Says "Hot ****, Stevie Bob. Our QB is being offered a ton of deals. I hear they might be approaching 7 figures." Gives no specifics and knows the state media will never require any.

College football board in Miami melts down as SEC slurpers disguised as Canes fans scream "I told you SO!! We....errrr.....they DO have money in the Kambumblefuk South!!!!"

Advertisement
Bro it’s not going to be over either way. You are such a mope. My brother get a hold of yourself. Again Alabama can only get so many players.

How much of a higher ranked class can they get then they are already getting?

What about Georgia? How higher of a ranked class can they get?

What about Clemson how much higher of a rank class can they get? FSU? Florida?

Think about what you’re saying. Have you lost your mind?

You’re like Bill Paxton in Aliens. Game over, man game over. If you lived down here, I’d come over give you some chill medicine, if you know what I mean. Bring some dancing girls.
Lol

So the actual details of this deal should be public any day now? I mean every other deal has been reported with specifics. So we should be able to see this “million dollar deal” any day now.

Advertisement
Why hasn’t players getting paid “ruined” the pros…the theory that players not being able to monetize off THEIR OWN IMAGE is unconstitutional..and the idea that it will somehow make the game worse is the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard..why isn’t that thrown around with pro players?
Because some of us are old, but have incredible lasting memories from the prior professional/amateur athletics’ dichotomy. Watching my young classmates grinding and being somewhat like normal kids (not millionaire capitalists at age 19) on campus and chasing their dreams was awesome and unforgettable. Many of them caught those dreams on draft day, and we all felt like we were a small part of their earned success.

Now all I see is commercials and “capitalism” -perched on top of public systems financed by taxes and the feds student loan industry- leading the sports contests. I don’t like the current iteration. If this “evolution” fortifies the ‘Bama-esque dominance, I’ll likely quit caring about the U altogether. I won’t be able to relate to the multi-million dollar kids playing college athletics, like I struggled to relate to trust fund millionaires when I was in college. Oh well, life keeps rolling along. To each their own.

Any day now Saban will say " Did I say he's getting a million right now??"

"Aw c'mon fellas, seriously you kidding me?....right now??"

"No no no what I said was......."After he's done here ......He'll be getting millions""

Advertisement
Because some of us are old, but have incredible lasting memories from the prior professional/amateur athletics’ dichotomy. Watching my young classmates grinding and being somewhat like normal kids (not millionaire capitalists at age 19) on campus and chasing their dreams was awesome and unforgettable. Many of them caught those dreams on draft day, and we all felt like we were a small part of their earned success.

Now all I see is commercials and “capitalism” -perched on top of public systems financed by taxes and the feds student loan industry- leading the sports contests. I don’t like the current iteration. If this “evolution” fortifies the ‘Bama-esque dominance, I’ll likely quit caring about the U altogether. I won’t be able to relate to the multi-million dollar kids playing college athletics, like I struggled to relate to trust fund millionaires when I was in college. Oh well, life keeps rolling along. To each their own.

Let the kids go without so I can enjoy my Saturdays like I did 30 years ago.

I normally agree with about 99% of what you post. I’m not so sure about this, though.

Although yes there are some guys that are only mercenary, but I mean in a sense aren’t we all? Don’t we all just want the best for ourselves?

I honestly see this as a positive for Miami, just hear me out. Obviously there’s going to be a flushing out period. But here’s how I honestly see it.

I said something very similar in another posting.

This is a could be a net plus for Miami, in the sense that we can control our destiny, maybe not close the entire gap with SEC schools monetarily, but narrow the gap significantly, predicated of course on Miami winning.

If Miami does, they’re probably more marketable than anyone, or at least, as marketable as anyone which translates directly to NIL dollars.

So I say this at least gives us a path to being in the game as far as dollars, in terms of competing in the money game. Something we did not have before. We just didn’t have the shadow booster game. But now we can compete with NIL dollars as long as we’re winning.

I don’t see how this is anything but a positive for Miami.

As far is it ruining the college game, I don’t know, you already had schools like Alabama Clemson and Georgia paying the top players hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to play for them.

So now they’re going to maybe double that, how is it really that different anyway?

Let me know what you think.
Well, instead of controlling and cutting back the pervasive cheating by actually enforcing the rules, all they did was double down and made it legal. There is no way this is going to make the college game better. You will continue to have the same recycled 4 to 8 schools in the playoffs year after year, which is what is already happening because the NCAA has been bought and sold. Many athletic departments are going to suffer and non-revenue sports are going to take it in the shorts.

If it were not for their athletic abilities, many of these kids playing the revenue sports would not qualify for the university they attend. We live in a YouTube "look at me world" where some moron is flipping hats being cheered by his family instead of being grateful that these institutions are spending time with their kid and give him a life changing opportunity.

Well, they have professionalized the college game. The value of an education will mean little except to a handful of kids. Most of these kids won't realize it if ever until their football is over and for most it will be when they are 22.

Back to your point, Miami is in the game if and only if the market is there. I'm not convinced that it is. I hope you are right. I fear you are not.

I’ll ask the question again...can Nick Saban’s car dealership network sign an endorsement deal with the Alabama QB?

Well maybe the cbb and cfb players (and players in other sports) can finally relate to their trust found classmates and have a little bread in their pockets while in schools and something in their savings when they leave…all the NIL does is give these athletes the sands right as their fellow classmates,.maybe it’s not about you being able to relate to a athlete..there is no other instance in America were a individual can’t profit off his/her likeness..except in the NCAA

Advertisement
I don't need to know a thing about Miami to understand how money is being spent. There is a lot more potential fans within 100 of Miami compared to Alabama, yet they sell more tickets and at a higher price. This of course in a state where fans making considerably less money. There is certainly more potential in Miami but there hasn't been any evidence the money is willing to be spent.
You gotta understand Miami..for one, this a pro sports..next, it’s the city of ******* Miami..and lastly, it’s the city of Miami

Advertisement

Hey they say China is taking over the world so that does kinda mean communism works, right?

Lmao

Advertisement
Back