alabama qb about to hit 1 mill in nli endorsement (six figures w/cashapp)

Wait, you are the one white knighting for players ‘to get their fair share’, as if it’s even your business, and I’m being sanctimonious. Go find some poster board and find a rally to March in for their rights. Maybe you can get past players reparations too.
Yeah. Their should be a make-up program to pay back all past players who never got there NIL. They have to be made hole.

Advertisement
Even if you are the biggest die hard I wouldnt commit anywhere but Miami type of recruit…if a SEC school, Clemson, or Ohio State comes at you with 500K worth a deals on the table soon as you sign it’s a wrap.

$500 a month per player sounds like old news already… I hope Manny is already working on some big time deals with our young stars like James and Avantae Williams.

Tyrique Stevenson needs a $250K deal ASAP… just for appearances.
I don’t think Manny is aloud to make deals for NIL

The disparity between the have's and have not's of college football will just get exponentially bigger with this NIL stuff.

I think Saban achieved his objective with this BS

He's got rivals ****ting in their pants :****: all frightened screaming like little girls:6fps6:while others are sucking their thumbs in the corner, staring blankly ahead......over this BS

While he's laughing like Satan at all the fright, panic, confusion and fear he's caused.

Get a grip people

I call Bull****.....for a never played a down clown to garner that much....why overpay right out of the starting blocks for an unknown?? BS

Attachments

• boy crying2.gif
    boy crying2.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
Well maybe the cbb and cfb players (and players in other sports) can finally relate to their trust found classmates and have a little bread in their pockets while in schools and something in their savings when they leave…all the NIL does is give these athletes the sands right as their fellow classmates,.maybe it’s not about you being able to relate to a athlete..there is no other instance in America were a individual can’t profit off his/her likeness..except in the NCAA
There’s also no other instance in America where kids get housing, board, books, free education, stipend, and travel to play ball besides the NCAA. And their NIL value -the same as coaching staffs and administrators- is all perched on a foundation of public taxes and student loan money printing, so spare me the capitalist crap. If this were capitalism, the AD, coaches, and players could pack their bags and start a private professional kids league.

Enjoy the show as you will man.

I’ll likely quit caring about the U altogether. I won’t be able to relate to the multi-million dollar kids playing college athletics, like I struggled to relate to trust fund millionaires when I was in college. Oh well, life keeps rolling along. To each their own.

A11A8E15-9C2E-48A7-9FAE-98078AEF6844.gif

Last edited:
Well, they have professionalized the college game.

LOL, a College kid that's been playing a sport since He's been 6-7 y/o IS a professional.
What's sad is most of these kids will squander this opportunity like the 85% of the former NFL players who are broke within 5-years of retirement.

But that applies to all people that come into sudden wealth, not just NFL players...look at all the lottery winners that go broke.

But as far as athletes go, I think that's changing now through awareness & education.

Well, instead of controlling and cutting back the pervasive cheating by actually enforcing the rules, ….

Back to your point, Miami is in the game if and only if the market is there. I'm not convinced that it is. I hope you are right. I fear you are not.

Hold on to that hope. What else is there.

As far as your very first sentence, I don’t disagree, but nothing was going to change. The NCAA was not ever cracking down on Alabama or Georgia or Ohio State or Clemson. They already have ample evidence and nothing was being done.

The same 4 or 5 schools were going to dominate with their bag game, and that was not being controlled nor was it ever going to be controlled. We literally had no chance. Zero.

At least we are in the game now.

Did you think we were ever going to get in the game the way it was being played in the past?

You’re a super smart guy - you know we weren’t.

We didn’t stand a chance.

Now we have a chance.

Advertisement
As a general rule, any time the slightest bit of negative news comes out, the ****posters love to jump on it. It's best to ignore them, they're not really here to talk about football anyway.
Also as a general rule, any time the slightest bit of anything but blind sunshine pumping comes out, the CIS Sunshine Pumpers Cartel love to jump on it. It's best to ignore them, they don't live in reality anyway.

This. Saban just throws some bull**** out there and all the clowns gobble it up.
i didnt read this whole thread..

but saban *did* just made that number up....literally..he just threw a number out there doing his speech.
i can say with near 100% certainty (i dont think coach saban has a clue what this kid is doing)

nick saban is nick saban and he's always just did/say whatever he pleases... no one ever calls him out for silly things like playing with the truth

Also as a general rule, any time the slightest bit of anything but blind sunshine pumping comes out, the CIS Sunshine Pumpers Cartel love to jump on it. It's best to ignore them, they don't live in reality anyway.

Is Darren Heitner a blind sunshine pumper?

Of course Bama players are getting payed more money. The problem is our fans seem to think that the Miami market is willing to spend more money on players than Bama boosters. If the Miami market was so hot then more fans would show up for the games and the tickets would cost more money. Manny has done the best job he can do at marketing our players and our NIL deals but we are not going to be able to compete with schools in the SEC. It isn't how much money you got, it's how much you are willing to spend.

Exactly

Advertisement
I'm not talking about normal posters with legit criticisms.

There’s also no other instance in America where kids get housing, board, books, free education, stipend, and travel to play ball besides the NCAA. And their NIL value -the same as coaching staffs and administrators- is all perched on a foundation of public taxes and student loan money printing, so spare me the capitalist crap. If this were capitalism, the AD, coaches, and players could pack their bags and start a private professional kids league.

Actually that makes up a lot of the trust fund babies who can afford to go college AND enjoy the experience whilst being financially comfortable..ofc that doesn’t apply to all regular students..just like every student athlete won’t walk around with a fat endorsement deal..question? When the HC of these “amateurism” sports were getting those huge contracts did you complain that it could ruin the integrity of the sports you love??..and last, if this is such a problem and seems unethical then nobody should get paid. Tear down the new dorms and programs that are built and started with the help of the income brought in off the bodies of these student athletes. Tear up the coaches contracts too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Scholarship athletes don't get a free education, they TRADE their talent for an education. If it was free, all non-athletes would be in school.

Maybe you’re high this morning, read a few posts back up re: the tweet by the guy who helped implement the NIL law in FL calling bullshlt on Satan.
Yeah I knew that. I guess you're responding to someone else since he has absolutely ******* nothing to do with anything involving cis sunshine pumpers.

Does anyone know why the NCAA was created and why they made college sports 100% amateur? It was to keep the poors out. During the 19th century when Ivy leagues dominated college sports, it was thought that nobody would put in the time and work to be an athlete for free unless they were already wealthy enough to not have to worry about having a job or making money. Rich kids from rich families were the preferred athletes and the fear was that if they were able to actually make money, poor people would start playing sports and it would no longer be for elites only. It has nothing to do with having a fair playing field or the "sanctity of college athletics" or whatever garbage people want to call it. Athletes weren't allowed to make money simply to keep poor people from being able to compete in sports. That's it.

Advertisement
Back