Alabama offered Khairi Clark

dont know why people are going crazy over this offer he had already stated he was waiting until the fall to decide anyways dont think this changes anything just another good school wanting his services

Advertisement
If you guys didnt think Bama wouldnt offer this guy you were just being somewhat naive. **** Bama offered Lammons! Bama offers every **** body so it seems. Now whether they are commitable who knows..This was gonna be a fight to the end. He is on my VERY short list of players that Al is gonna wait for until NSD. (Lane, Clark, and Cook) Everyone else is first come, first serve IMO.

**** I swear I thought I was the only one that thought T-Richardson was over-rated. I will give Bama and LSU as it pertains to players in the league during their "dynasty era" two players..Julio and Patrick Peterson. Everyone else is pedestrian. Line them up and knock them down..Tyson Jackson, Glenn Dorsey, Relando McClain, all HUGE busts and were top 10 guys just to name a few.

why is there three pages already b!tching about Bama offering him

to be honest, i was surprised to know that our top target on the board HASN'T already been offered.

on one hand we have people ****ing and moaning about kid's offer sheet being unimpressive

and on the other we got people thinking we got no shot at Clark because mighty Bama offered.

grow some balls. got ****

Advertisement
I'd be worried more if Alabama didn't offer the kid. The assumption was Cristobal would work South Florida, so it would be an indictment if they didn't think the kid worthy. Get over it, fight for the kid and continue to offer a boat load of DTs.

Duval I have been saying this for years, great college players but in the league they bust except for Julio Jones

Don't forget Richardson
that bowlegged midget will bust too

dude averaged like 3.8 ypc

lmao

Lol, yo it ain't like he had a great oline or receivers to help (except for Benjamin)

due to the fact that he walks like my grandpappy, i can conclude he will bust

and look at doug martin? dude's OL isn't all that great and his QB stinks too.

but cleveland has the best LT in the L

Bucs OL doesn't suck. It's a solid group even missing Joseph last year. Freeman doesn't stink, inconsistent, yes, stinks, no.

Richardson will be meh in the league.

Advertisement
LULZ at all the *****assness in here about Clark getting offered by Bama.

It's not like Golden's never won recruiting battles against them. Oh wait, he has!

Step away from the ledge you shoft-shouldered, pony-tail-hearted, rainbow-farting vaginas.

If you guys didnt think Bama wouldnt offer this guy you were just being somewhat naive. **** Bama offered Lammons! Bama offers every **** body so it seems. Now whether they are commitable who knows..This was gonna be a fight to the end. He is on my VERY short list of players that Al is gonna wait for until NSD. (Lane, Clark, and Cook) Everyone else is first come, first serve IMO.

This is correct. Alabama sends out a ton of offers. Only a fraction are commitable. Like that LB that just committed to Auburn. He said it was between Bama and Auburn but his Bama offer was not comitable. Bama players usually lack the growth potential of other players since they are so well coached. Barron did ball out for the Bucs last season though.

Advertisement
LULZ at all the ****assness in here about Clark getting offered by Bama.

It's not like Golden's never won recruiting battles against them. Oh wait, he has!

Step away from the ledge you shoft-shouldered, pony-tail-hearted, rainbow-farting vaginas.

Other then Amari who has he really beaten us out for in the past 2 years?

LULZ at all the ****assness in here about Clark getting offered by Bama.

Other then Amari who has he really beaten us out for in the past 2 years?

Tim Williams comes to mind. But your point is well taken.

Advertisement
Tired of guys going elsewhere, but still professing to being Canes fans. Doesn't work that way. You're with us or against us.

We should be worried anytime Alabama comes in to the picture for one of our top targets...especially one that has said in the past he hold them in high esteem...especially at this position...BECAUSE THEY HAVE WON 3 OF THE PAST 4 NATIONAL TITLES. How is this hard to understand?

Duval I have been saying this for years, great college players but in the league they bust except for Julio Jones

Don't forget Richardson
that bowlegged midget will bust too

dude averaged like 3.8 ypc

lmao

Lol, yo it ain't like he had a great oline or receivers to help (except for Benjamin)

due to the fact that he walks like my grandpappy, i can conclude he will bust

and look at doug martin? dude's OL isn't all that great and his QB stinks too.

but cleveland has the best LT in the L

Bucs fan here yeah we have 3 former probowlers on our o-line....

Advertisement
Back