Alabama offered Khairi Clark

Advertisement
bammer players bust in the pros and soon scouts will notice this and they'll stop picking them

Advertisement
**** just got real.

exactly what I was about to post.

he may have been holding out committing to us waiting for an offer like this. just speculation of course, but **** we cant let this kid get out of miami.

I mean, the not committing to me means really nothing since he has all this interest from **** near every school. Even though we think he's a lock I know if I was him I would tke all the visits I can and just see what everybody has to offer but this shouldn't worry anybody unless we absolutely **** it up

"If we just picked Alabama and LSU players we'd be ******* unstoppable."

That was Mike Lombardi, this year, right before he drafted Mingo. The sentiment in the league is that they are clearly the best players, despite the fact that most of them don't work out.

Advertisement
Duval I have been saying this for years, great college players but in the league they bust except for Julio Jones

Advertisement
"If we just picked Alabama and LSU players we'd be ****ing unstoppable."

That was Mike Lombardi, this year, right before he drafted Mingo. The sentiment in the league is that they are clearly the best players, despite the fact that most of them don't work out.
No wonder he got fired years ago. LSU players on offense don't pan out much and Bama players rarely pan out on defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back