Alabama Love MEGA THREAD

Yes they have an elite culture and ours is questionable at best but come on man. This has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with playing for a National title vs playing in the Cheez It bowl lmao.

Advertisement
he doesn't tolerate anything less than perfection

his philosophy has adapted to be both physical and explosive on both sides of the ball. great balance btw the two.

Entire front page are threads sucking bama off. Is going to be a long of season.

Maudes should rename the site from CIS to CSS. "CanesSuckoffSaban"

It will be quite an ordeal spending the next few months trying to avoid reading the posts of the Saban ball garglers here.

I think it's safe to say that no fanbase fawns over another program as much as Miami fans do over Bama and Saban.

Yes they have an elite culture and ours is questionable at best but come on man. This has nothing to do with culture and everything to do with playing for a National title vs playing in the Cheez It bowl lmao.
It has everything to do with culture. He instills discipline and desire for perfection, but the players hold each other accountable and push each other to be the best they can. When Pope or Wiggins drops pass after pass, not a single player gets in their face and holds them accountable.

Advertisement
****. If only celebrating would've stopped UNC's running backs.
Imagine still being employed the morning after your defense did something no defense has ever done in the history of college football.

Not even Bamas nfl oline and a stable of 5 and four star running backs ever achieved the Baker 500.

It has everything to do with culture. He instills discipline and desire for perfection, but the players hold each other accountable and push each other to be the best they can. When Pope or Wiggins drops pass after pass, not a single player gets in their face and holds them accountable.
You didn’t say that in the original post. You said he was out there risking further injury for his team. Get back to me when somebody risks their NFL career on a bum ankle for a Cheez It bowl. Two completely different arguments.

In all seriousness why worry about this game?
Hope for the best and see how we play the remainder of the schedule.

You didn’t say that in the original post. You said he was out there risking further injury for his team. Get back to me when somebody risks their NFL career on a bum ankle for a Cheez It bowl. Two completely different arguments
I said he was out there playing with nothing to prove risking further injury for his team, and then mentioned the dedication and commitment to excellence. What do you think culture is?

Advertisement
I said he was out there playing with nothing to prove risking further injury for his team, and then mentioned the dedication and commitment to excellence. What do you think culture is?
ITS THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. If you don’t do everything you can to play, even just one snap, you don’t deserve a spot on the team.

Advertisement
Where do you think culture comes from, if not the Hc?

Miami isn’t remotely serious in any respect compared to Alabama.
When Willie Smith, our A-A TE, decided to leave a year early, JJ raked him over the coals, saying what about “your little problem here?” reportedly referring to a failed drug test. JJ hard nosed tactics didn’t work, as Willie went late , if at all—I don’t remember. I don’t know if JJ’s approached would even be under consideration at UM today with Miami-type players. It could be Bama gets a different kind of young man.

Blah blah blah. So many hot takes, most of them wrong. All this bull about Bama's AD, shows how little people know. It all starts with Bama's boosters.

Bama's football program is basically a professional organization at this point, something different than has been seen in college football, and every year they stride out further away from the norm, further from the rest of the pack.

If you want to admire an aberration, go on ahead.
Yeah, I’m sure they pay retention bonuses and performance bonuses. The former brings them back for their last year and the latter keeps them playing hard in their last game.

Advertisement
People will care about the score in this game?

I care about how this team plays. How much fight it has. I want to see if we make it easy for Bama or if they have to fight for every yard.

**** this ***** ****. i think we give them **** and the better football team wins or maybe we get lucky...lol

Advertisement
Back