Alabama Love MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
It'll be a very different looking Bama team, but let's be honest, their second team would be favored to beat us.

The only shot we have is to get off to a fast start and hope for a turnover or two. Put some pressure on their new QB. He's a stud, Tua 2.0 on paper, but he's gotta prove it.

There's zero percent of me that thinks we'll win, but that's why you play the game. I can tell you Lashlee better scheme up something different than what he showed this past season or we'll be lucky to get 250 yards as Saban and company will be ready for that crap.

There they go
1610426213328.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama has had Top 5 recruiting classes for the last decade. This is why coach Manny Diaz is focused on bringing in coaches that are ACE recruiters. This ofcourse has to translate into development and the right culture though. However, I am tired of these threads of opposing teams cultures and success being erected on the site every year. Not saying you're wrong for doing it just saying it's time for our program to be mentioned across other boards nationwide as the standard.
if you don’t pay attention to what works elsewhere, you’re destined to fail

also - manny basically ignored recruiting as lb coach / dc and overseeing rumph. if he just figured out that recruiting matters then he’s a short bus special. anyone who ever watched the sport knows it and has forever.

Last edited:
Alabama has had Top 5 recruiting classes for the last decade. This is why coach Manny Diaz is focused on bringing in coaches that are ACE recruiters. This ofcourse has to translate into development and the right culture though. However, I am tired of these threads of opposing teams cultures and success being erected on the site every year. Not saying you're wrong for doing it just saying it's time for our program to be mentioned across other boards nationwide as the standard.
Nothing makes dudes hit the weights harder and the film room harder than 5 stars in front and behind you and in the incoming class. And the class after that and the class after that.
You got no choice.
Who tf was gonna take fords spot? Tyriq Martin? Who’s was gonna sit pope and wiggins?
****, who was sitting Ivey? If you wanna eat you better guard your bowl cause there are dogs all around you in the playoff teams.
If you run a 4.6 but the guy who signed his loi runs a 4.4 then you better be up and running sprints or watching the track team practice and asking questions.
We got isiah dunson running 4.9 and ain’t nobody losing sleep over that sht.
I wouldn’t even lose sleep over that and I’m old.

That’s how you establish culture and then make sure you get the right coaches or you’ll
end up like uga right now with blue chippers leaving early and transferring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's the whole thing- from President to AD to Saban, his coaches, his analysts which maximize coaching per unit of time, to advanced data analysis, behavioral science, to picking the right players, the best players out a large pool of talented players. They are all in, all the time, and get it. They understand the rules, how to push them, how to maximize them, and are proactive and not reactive. They are relentless in wanting to win. That's the goal. It is nothing else. Their entire value system is designed to meet that goal. It seems so easy, but very few teams, save Clemson and OSU, want to even dip their toes in that pool. They are scared by the audacity to be great.

Ohio State DC body, mind and soul was taken by Blake Baker tonight..no doubt about it.
he did have the worst possible strategy and called a baddddddd game

We will face a different Bama team, rather see them in the first game of the year.

OL remains the biggest gap and the one thing we need to make giant steps if we want to compete vs elite teams

Advertisement
Back