Alabama Love MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
This thread
1610425573831.gif

Advertisement
I know they reload every year but this is probably their best team ever. The 2017 recruiting class was one of the highest ranked ever.

Hopefully we keep it respectable and show up.

LOL

well whoever the DC will be and Manny can start having nightmares tonight.

Good luck fellas,
It is what it is. All we can do at this point is have faith that our new DC can formulate a plan, scheme, and philosophy to keep us in the game.

Advertisement
OSU is still putting some points on the board. I still think they beat us by 3 TDs but we should be able to score some points.

If King was playing I’d feel a small chance at the upset with them losing so much and breaking in a new OC

But TVD or Garcia playing that game gives me no confidence... sorry to those two

Advertisement
If Manny can really put a decent D Staff together and King can get back ( not sure he can ) we can at least keep it competitive ...if not..oh well who do we play in the second game.

Manny isn’t the one having to worry about nightmares considering how many of y’all feel the need to share yours with us.

The Bama Boogeyman has turned this fan base inside out. Never seen so many grown men peeing down their own legs 8 months before a college football game.

Yes we will lose and yes it will be ugly. I’ll be sleeping like a baby all the way to kickoff.

Man F'That, WE WANT BAMA!

We are going to mollywhop them just like the last time we faced a team from Alabama.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Let's just be happy that they won't have sarkisian,najee harris,smith,waddle, leatherwood,brown, ****erson and hopefully jones from the offense. They'll reload and still be really good but not like they've been the last few seasons on offense.

Defense they'll be really really good. Tons of players coming back and more on the way.

Advertisement
Back