Alabama Arrogance.

[video]https://giphy.com/gifs/black-and-white-animal-panda-LHYZ2vHrQ4t6o[/video]

Oldy but a goody...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I accidentally drove through Tuskkkaloosa last weekend. How the **** a kid could choose to spend 3-4 years there over Coral Gables is still beyond me.

Jobe will be back on campus (Miami) tomorrow.

Not shading your statement or being negative, but CJ Henderson used to live on Miami's campus too. This doesn't necessarily make me feel like he's going to stick.

This is getting old. CJ and Jobe are two total opposites. CJ had ties to UF as his pops was Randys boy and I actually think toward the end he was looking for every reason NOT to come to UM. (Rumph has no experience, want more of a college town atmosphere, my dads boy will take care of me, No pressure to perform right away, be my own man and not follow my homeboys,..blah blah blah)...He just didnt want to be here. Period. Just like Brian Edwards.

I dont get that sense with Jobe. I think he is looking for reasons to go to Bama and not stay home. As long as we show him love and dont completely implode on the football field this year, we should have this in the bag.

Advertisement

Not shading your statement or being negative, but CJ Henderson used to live on Miami's campus too. This doesn't necessarily make me feel like he's going to stick.

Henderson is now the official wet blanket to all things Miami-recruiting related. Why even bring him up? Jobe is not Henderson and vice versa. We really need to let go of the butthurt.

Last edited:

CJ was a Cane until he acted like a diva and our coaches told him Canes don't act that way. He got his feelings hurt and decided to go where he will be coddled

Y'all keep bringing up Henderson/ Edwards like they didn't grow up being uf fans and loving them especially Edwards to begin with...

Advertisement
Going forward any OP or QP that makes a post about Jobe just automatically post a disclaimer saying this dumb **** about how "CJ Henderson use to do the same shxt too" just so the trolls can STFU

All that article told me is how good Jobe is.

He is one of the top guys on Bama's defensive board (Saban's top DB), and for the last year they usually get the top guys at each position, especially defense.

So Jobe is a 100% a 5star caliber DB.

This also means that Bama definitely dropping bag$.

So, the down payment check must've cleared?

Advertisement
All that article told me is how good Jobe is.

He is one of the top guys on Bama's defensive board (Saban's top DB), and for the last year they usually get the top guys at each position, especially defense.

So Jobe is a 100% a 5star caliber DB.

This also means that Bama definitely dropping bag$.
Honestly not trying to be disrespectful to you at all but anybody who has seen Jobes tapes already knows he should be a 5* .. The dude is the definition of Elite .. I personally think he could step on any college campus and start day 1

Hey Jobe and Williams...to see what bama really thinks of you, you should Youtube search: Chief Keef Dancing to Alabama

Advertisement
Same s**t every year.

They think they are getting everbody.

Just like we thought we might get Devonta Smith last year.

Don't worry about it....Jobe is a Cane.

Devonta Smith was never coming & I didn't think he was....

Coaches will just need to keep up the contact with him. We all know the bagmen are coming for him if he goes up there, but not all kids are susceptible.

With all the genetic destruction that results from rampant inbreeding one would think these goobers wouldn't even possess the cognitive capabilities to demonstrate a demeanor of arrogance. God works in mysterious ways, fellas.

Advertisement
Back