Alabama Arrogance.

%100 .. I've said multiple times and I'll say it again .. You get Tyson .. Jobe and Hall in this class and we are in the national championship ... They are all that caliber ... That is litterally 2001 Canes backfield and it's no exaggeration at all ..

People think we can win without these guys they smoking.... We have a legit front 7 now we have to get a Miami type back end and those guys u mentioned r that

Jobe doesn't make Miami. Athletes are gonna shine in this scheme, and if he prefers not to play at Miami then someone else will shine in his place. Remember, football is a team sport, and no one player is more important than a class or the team. Get a grip.

what im about to say is only an example and im not naming jobe a godsend......but this type of thinking is let sean taylor go to bama because our scheme will let this other guy do the same thing......no no no.....u get the studs and let them shine in your scheme. Elite players make the team and there legacies last a lifetime.......every1 knows us for first round individual players savages and teams that carries those same players.

This kid can't carry Sean Taylor's jock and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. That said, ST didn't play 1 on 11. He was part of the most talented roster in NCAA history.

We have good coaches who have shown they understand the game and can get the most out of players. That's the most important thing for our school. The rest will take care of itself.

We need more D.J.s & Brevin Jordans, not Josh Jobes.

i know he cant carry ST thats y i said im using it as an example......and lol not josh jobes? so y we recruiting him then? please tell me y r we even bothering recruitng josh jobe.....ill wait for ur answer

Advertisement
All that article told me is how good Jobe is.

He is one of the top guys on Bama's defensive board (Saban's top DB), and for the last year they usually get the top guys at each position, especially defense.

So Jobe is a 100% a 5star caliber DB.

This also means that Bama definitely dropping bag$.
Honestly not trying to be disrespectful to you at all but anybody who has seen Jobes tapes already knows he should be a 5* .. The dude is the definition of Elite .. I personally think he could step on any college campus and start day 1

I have been saying for months that he is a 5star talent and is being underrated

“My decision was all off of academics,” Pope said. “Going to Miami, I get a private education. I just fell in love with it. The football part — I’m just trusting Coach (Ron) Dugans. He says he got me. I’m taking his word.”

200w.gif

Advertisement
I accidentally drove through Tuskkkaloosa last weekend. How the **** a kid could choose to spend 3-4 years there over Coral Gables is still beyond me.

Had to spend a night in Daphne (driving from Houston to Orlando), which is supposed to be one of the "nicer" cities in Alabama.

Needless to say, it was still a **** hole, so I can't imagine Tuscaloosa being any better.

Is there really a thread about Bama's well deserved over confidence in flipping a recruit? Especially, one like Jobe? If I were a white trash hillbilly Bama fan I would be confident too.

I accidentally drove through Tuskkkaloosa last weekend. How the **** a kid could choose to spend 3-4 years there over Coral Gables is still beyond me.

Had to spend a night in Daphne (driving from Houston to Orlando), which is supposed to be one of the "nicer" cities in Alabama.

Needless to say, it was still a **** hole, so I can't imagine Tuscaloosa being any better.

Bama is actually a beautiful campus, **** school, but beautiful campus

Maybe they know something we dont................I hope not cause Jobes a sfla stud and it hurts if we lose another battle to them.........we should never lose a battle to them for a sfla kid if things r going right.

Well I wouldn't say never but we should definitely win 80 percent of those battles.

Advertisement
Interesting that Saban has him as their #1 CB. While I think he can be a stud at either CB or S (a lot like Deon Bush in that regard), I like him better at Safety.

What are others' thoughts on which position suits him best?

I feel like the a few superpowers of college football are finally waking up (Miami, USC, Texas, Penn State) to go along with OSU, FSU, Clemson, and Michigan that can legitimately end Bama's run. By taking back top recruits locally, we weaken Bama's recruiting board (Lingard [top 3 RB], Pope [top 4 WR], Jobe [top 3 DB] forcing them to look elsewhere. Unfortunately for Alabama, those other superpowers are on the come up as well and they are all killing it so far in this cycle with the exception of Texas (the state of texas is there for the taking recruiting wise since no in state team is playing great) so they're really going to have to battle the "big boys" for top talent. To me its not a surprise to see them in the current recruiting rankings and it's hard to say this since they have had the #1 class seven years in a row but I truly believe Bama's dominating run will soon come to a close. Saban isn't getting younger either

Interesting that Saban has him as their #1 CB. While I think he can be a stud at either CB or S (a lot like Deon Bush in that regard), I like him better at Safety.

What are others' thoughts on which position suits him best?

safety as well to me him and Hall r stud safeties and r right now irreplaceable we have no one on our roster with there skill sets.

Lipstick on a pig

Advertisement

I'm sure plantations were visually appealing as well.

I'm sure plantations were visually appealing as well.

Don't forget about the burning crosses...I'm sure those were a real sight

Advertisement

Maybe Bama does have a beautiful campus, but so did the plantations in that part of the state. Stunningly beautiful, with gorgeous magnolia trees and perfectly manicured grounds with beautiful homes, etc. I mean other than the fact that there were actual human beings in bondage, treated like property and enriching their slave masters.

Maybe Bama does have a beautiful campus, but so did the plantations in that part of the state. Stunningly beautiful, with gorgeous magnolia trees and perfectly manicured grounds with beautiful homes, etc. I mean other than the fact that there were actual human beings in bondage, treated like property and enriching their slave masters.

That's why I prefer the WEZ, too many liberal snowflakes on this site.

Huh?

Are you saying I'm a liberal snowflake? I'm actually not.

Liberal or conservative has nothing to do with that part of the country's history of not just slavery, but opposing equal rights, right up until the late 1960's and 70's.

Huh?

Are you saying I'm a liberal snowflake? I'm actually not.

Liberal or conservative has nothing to do with that part of the country's history of not just slavery, but opposing equal rights, right up until the late 1960's and 70's.

This stuff is going on in Alabama today

Advertisement
Back