Alabama Arrogance.

Bama is actually a beautiful campus, **** school, but beautiful campus

Maybe Bama does have a beautiful campus, but so did the plantations in that part of the state. Stunningly beautiful, with gorgeous magnolia trees and perfectly manicured grounds with beautiful homes, etc. I mean other than the fact that there were actual human beings in bondage, treated like property and enriching their slave masters.

That's why I prefer the WEZ, too many liberal snowflakes on this site.

Huh?

Are you saying I'm a liberal snowflake? I'm actually not.

Liberal or conservative has nothing to do with that part of the country's history of not just slavery, but opposing equal rights, right up until the late 1960's and 70's.

This stuff is going on in Alabama today

I think I just read recently that it still goes on in some of their fraternities and sororities, right on campus

Advertisement
People think we can win without these guys they smoking.... We have a legit front 7 now we have to get a Miami type back end and those guys u mentioned r that

Jobe doesn't make Miami. Athletes are gonna shine in this scheme, and if he prefers not to play at Miami then someone else will shine in his place. Remember, football is a team sport, and no one player is more important than a class or the team. Get a grip.

what im about to say is only an example and im not naming jobe a godsend......but this type of thinking is let sean taylor go to bama because our scheme will let this other guy do the same thing......no no no.....u get the studs and let them shine in your scheme. Elite players make the team and there legacies last a lifetime.......every1 knows us for first round individual players savages and teams that carries those same players.

This kid can't carry Sean Taylor's jock and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. That said, ST didn't play 1 on 11. He was part of the most talented roster in NCAA history.

We have good coaches who have shown they understand the game and can get the most out of players. That's the most important thing for our school. The rest will take care of itself.

We need more D.J.s & Brevin Jordans, not Josh Jobes.

i know he cant carry ST thats y i said im using it as an example......and lol not josh jobes? so y we recruiting him then? please tell me y r we even bothering recruitng josh jobe.....ill wait for ur answer

Same reason we were recruiting CJ Henderson, Tyler Byrd, and Jerry Jeudy, talent and locale. But guess what? We'll win without them too. You see where i'm going with this? Every year there's a can't miss DB/WR to save the program. And look at us now...DBs badder than ever, WR situation looking lovely, and got studs coming in.

I'm not doubting Jobe's talent and potential, but that's all it is at this stage and y'all can't get fixated on one iffy recruit like the direction of our program depends on it. We need Miami Hurricane champions. We've needed leaders the last several years who can set the tone, hold others accountable to the standard, and make bigtime plays in bigtime games.

Ya heard what ya boy AR15 said about dudes with all the drama? 'they get folded day 1.'

I'm glad Jobe finally shut it down so we can dispense with the distraction. That, plus the fanxiety and savior-worship from the base, was just a bad look all-around... When Brevin and D.J. got more love for the []_[] and the city (from 3000 miles away) it's a problem. It's all about the []_[] and the quicker some of these kids get over themselves the better.

Last edited:
I accidentally drove through Tuskkkaloosa last weekend. How the **** a kid could choose to spend 3-4 years there over Coral Gables is still beyond me.

Had to spend a night in Daphne (driving from Houston to Orlando), which is supposed to be one of the "nicer" cities in Alabama.

Needless to say, it was still a **** hole, so I can't imagine Tuscaloosa being any better.

Maybe Bama does have a beautiful campus, but so did the plantations in that part of the state. Stunningly beautiful, with gorgeous magnolia trees and perfectly manicured grounds with beautiful homes, etc. I mean other than the fact that there were actual human beings in bondage, treated like property and enriching their slave masters.

No such thing as liberal and conservative, or "good" and "bad" politicians in today's America. Those are just manufactured manipulative, dichotomous, clandestine social constructs engineered to exploit the unenlightened and feeble-minded. It's all social conditioning.

Take the red pill and free yo mind, bruh.

https://youtu.be/zE7PKRjrid4

Last edited:
I accidentally drove through Tuskkkaloosa last weekend. How the **** a kid could choose to spend 3-4 years there over Coral Gables is still beyond me.

Had to spend a night in Daphne (driving from Houston to Orlando), which is supposed to be one of the "nicer" cities in Alabama.

Needless to say, it was still a **** hole, so I can't imagine Tuscaloosa being any better.

Then go back there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back