Al Golden to Cincinnati

The guy was given a very bad hand at the start of Miami job. Guided us through the cloud and then probation. His players gave Richt the 10 win season. His players gave Manny his defenses. This last year was really the first year of Manny’s recruits. Outside of the LB’s.

golden has a plan that we needed. If he would have gotten rid of No D the guy is still here and we are winning. Temple was going to shut down their program and gave Golden one last crack at it and he won there.

the guy is a good coach. Just not Jimmy.
Umm aka no.. Some coaches are just terrible when they're given the title of Head coach. It happens at every level of the sport. Just that in the ncaa and the nfl their name is more recognizable. Plus they get paid millions in the nfl. And a top level division one school, they get paid millions as well.

Look at Randy Shannon and his first recruiting class after he had a full year to go out on the recruiting circuit. That particular year they signed Arthur Brown, Brandon Harris, and Marcus Forston; Each of whom were considered the number one overall player at each given position. Brandon Harris was considered the second best ncaa prospect, but that's because Patrick Peterson [Arizona defensive back]. But Arthur Brown & Marcus Forston were both titled the best overall high school player [Arthur Brown] & Marcus Forston was supposed to be the best defensive tackle.

And for my nfl team the jets. Rex Ryan got hired as the head coach for his defensive schemes. But the key players were signed by Eric Mangini and eye to scout talent for his schemes. DBrickashaw Ferguson & Nick Mangold were his draft picks. Under Mangini as well.. Kris Jenkins, Damien Woody, Alan Faneca, Calvin Pace were also players that joined the team; And they all were very good players that helped the jets make it to back to back afc championship games. The only thing holding them back was no passing threat to put to take pressure off of the running backs. And they're still looking for a dominant pass rusher. But the jets ownership didn't want to pay John Abraham, who would be the all time leader in sacks / Given the total number of sacks he recorded in his nfl career. And the Steelers & Colts both had - Ben Roethlisberger and Peyton Manning.

Advertisement
They need someone to make their LB's suck more in order to boost Burrow's confidence.

Golden was the worst coach in hurricane history and he wouldn't have done chit here even if he'd fired that weird *** DC. Diaz isn't any better. Miami's problem is they really don't give a dam about the football team. You can tell with these dumb *** hires.

Advertisement
Al Golden, for all his faults, is the reason Temple is still a FBS program. I don’t understand how even a low G5 school has never made him an offer. Unless he’s done with the college game.

He can break out his orange ties again now that he’s with the Bengals. So there’s that.

Al Golden, for all his faults, is the reason Temple is still a FBS program. I don’t understand how even a low G5 school has never made him an offer. Unless he’s done with the college game.
I tend to agree. I was the happiest person when he was gone, but interesting no one takes a flyer on him. I mean ****, not even as a DC... even D’onofrio got a DC job after the “job” he did here... but yeah maybe he’s just fine with college

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back