Al Golden to Cincinnati

Advertisement
Oh boy. I love texting about a coach that everyone pretty much agrees was a horrible Head coach for miami. About a nfl team to boot.

Advertisement
Gotta love how none of our ex coaches can get a P5 HC job. Manny will keep that tradition going upon his firing

That’s the case at practically every school except for UF. And Muschamp was something like option 3,000 for USCe, but the previous 2,999 coaches turned them down due to Steve Spurrier’s beyond awful recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure Golden’s a decent position coach. Maybe even a decent DC. He just isn’t HC material.

I think he’ll work his way back up from being a Group of 5 position coach. He probably didn’t have many job offers because of how late his firing was.

Let's face the facts, he's a moron, but that moron did have a solid eye for linebacker talent was just to stupid to keep most them on the team, when your starting 3 linebackers are dzp52, eddie "bath salts" johnson and gionni paul, that was a good look, the secondary was legit to, just the wrong stupid scheme. Also remember that moron helped to coach jamie shaper and farrior and than Ahmad brooks when the moron was the d-co at UVA. So he knows linebackers and how to coach them, he's just more than likely will never be headcoaching material on the big stage, he definitely is a solid to possibly an above average position coach!

That’s the case at practically every school except for UF. And Muschamp was something like option 3,000 for USCe, but the previous 2,999 coaches turned them down due to Steve Spurrier’s beyond awful recruiting.

Uh....no. It speaks to the ineptness of our administration that we consistently hire people nobody else wants, before or after the fact. Even Richt was cast off and run out of town by Georgia who had long had enough.

Advertisement
Back