Al Golden just said:

This **** said that his one regret in the game was the pass call that led to the INT on the dobard fade pass. It should have been his 15 yard penalty

that route pattern was flawed, i'm guessing coley's creation. the guy in the flats pretty much brought the extra defender bc of the short field

Advertisement
This **** said that his one regret in the game was the pass call that led to the INT on the dobard fade pass. It should have been his 15 yard penalty

@DanEDangerously: How about Golden taking 2 selfish penalties in the 4th quarter to keep drives alive. #MeGuy

Man you tripping and have no spin if you criticizing Golden for those penalties. F that **** ref for getting into his feelings. The ref should have been chewed the F out for calling those BS flags

Thank you! You must have a brain.

Advertisement
I like how you threw Wyche on the list. Haha.

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

I don't disagree with him. I'm proud of the kids as well. That was some epically FUBARed, derpifiedly horrible, limpdickedly terrible, brekfast corching that they overcame to limp to a finish.

Advertisement
Try going to a game. I am sure you didn't.mthismwas a travesty all on the refs. I was so enraged and golden had nothing to do with it. Referrers tried to steal the game. UM played a Greta game until the refs tried to steal it from us. You all who say othersie don't know Sh.. Try going to a game to see it unfold in real time. It was complete BS.

I was there and I disagree. We changed back to our ****** safe defense and stopped running the ball for reasons I don't understand. The refs were terrible and definitely changed momentum but Golden and his band of merry idiots are still to blame. I watched it in real time, and there's no doubt in my mind. Al Golden must go.

Lmao at INCanefam I'm not reading a sentence of that novel

LOL. I had the same reaction. Didn't even look at a word of it.

I'm not surprised since Frannie plays the fool and We Own is simply a fool. Instead of actually talking anything ever related to football, all either of you do is take shots at anyone and everything. Frannie at least has the ability to discuss the game unlike We Own.

"I couldn't be more proud right now"

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

it's pathetic. i agree with everything you said. it's a ******* shame that al golden is still the head coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
All those golden teams that have quit in the past. I get why he'd be proud the team kept fighting.

I legit have a sinking feeling.

For example today when my Mets lost to the Yankees. I had this sinking feeling that we may miss the playoffs.

Also today, when Nebraska failed to win in OT, and we subsequently won, aiding Golden's quest to be the longest tenured horrible coach, I felt this sinking feeling like we may not lose enough for them to can his ***.

I legit have a sinking feeling.

For example today when my Mets lost to the Yankees. I had this sinking feeling that we may miss the playoffs.

Also today, when Nebraska failed to win in OT, and we subsequently won, aiding Golden's quest to be the longest tenured horrible coach, I felt this sinking feeling like we may not lose enough for them to can his ***.

The Mets are fine clown. If you blow that lead it's like Miami blowing the lead today. My boy Cespedes been delivering big for you.

Advertisement
Back