Al Golden just said:

"I couldn't be more proud right now"

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

Yes, wisdom from a child who has never played a single down. Please tell us more. Kids are such puss-ies these days. Go protest somewhere about something else.

You're right. Me never playing a down makes me incapable from seeing simple fundamentals in front of me. My apologies sir.

Keep it classy though.

Advertisement
Sorry for the grammar. Still ****ed at those BS calls that kept it even close. Ridiculous. Shades of Melvin
Britton 85 and theFiesta Bowl theft.

This team doesn't play with fundamentals. I don't see guys getting coached after mistakes all I see is pat on the backs and it will be ok. Golden screams at the refs more than the players. PATHETIC.

We were called for having 5 men in the backfield 3 times. Who does that fall on?
Does it matter its been going on for years. The coaches cant even get guys to line up right.

I'm agreeing with you my dude. I was adding to your point. Those penalties fall on the coaches.

This **** said that his one regret in the game was the pass call that led to the INT on the dobard fade pass. It should have been his 15 yard penalty

He knows they shouldn't have let them come back, but at the same time he's happy they pulled it out after being on their heels at the end of the game. I'd be proud tonight and come tomorrow, it's time to get to work.

Now feel free to shred him or not, whatever.

What exactly would you be proud of? A monumental almost unprecedented collapse in the 4th quarter against a bad team? Or Armstrong missing a wide open WR for a score in OT and throwing it directly to Corn instead? LOL at "proud".

What the **** is this guy talking about?

He's a really dumb guy who tries to be Even Steven.

Advertisement
McCord-Sr
1. Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
3.Kirby-Sr
4.Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
6. Howard-Sr
7.Bush-Sr
8.Burns-Jr
9.Elder-Jr
10.Crawford-RS Senior
11.Jenkins-RS Jr
12.Carter-Jr
13.Scott-RS Jr
14.Coley-Jr
15.Waters-Sr
16.Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

Man you named 11 people out of 79.

lol you want to count all the freshmen and walk ons that dont play? gtfoh with that "we are young" bs

same story every year. after all the seniors leave this year, we will be young next year too smh excuses

I think we only have 12 seniors on the entire team

Did anybody ask him how he cost the team 15 yards?

Hey we can hate all we want but let's be real. F that ref for getting his feelings hurt by Golden chewing him out for BS calls. Golden has a lot of faults but that was not one of them

Gotta agree with him. That coach penalty was one of the many bs calls.. I'll bet that's the 1st time that ref has ever thrown that type of flag

Your right I've never seen that before, the coach should still know that he has been warned before.

You've never seen a coach get a penalty? You must not watch much football. It happens.

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

lol you want to count all the freshmen and walk ons that dont play? gtfoh with that "we are young" bs

same story every year. after all the seniors leave this year, we will be young next year too smh excuses

and juniors arent upperclassmen? do we need a team full of seniors? i dont see how we are young...were just full of excuses

weve been "young" since fat al got here, 5 years later were still young, i dont get it.

This team doesn't play with fundamentals. I don't see guys getting coached after mistakes all I see is pat on the backs and it will be ok. Golden screams at the refs more than the players. PATHETIC.

We were called for having 5 men in the backfield 3 times. Who does that fall on?
Does it matter its been going on for years. The coaches cant even get guys to line up right.

I'm agreeing with you my dude. I was adding to your point. Those penalties fall on the coaches.
My fault I'm still heated. And lets not even get started on the scheme and strategy. I'm convinced this team wins on pure talent alone.

Advertisement
1a.McCord-Sr
1. Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
3.Kirby-Sr
4.Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
6. Howard-Sr
7.Bush-Sr
8.Burns-Jr
9.Elder-Jr
10.Crawford-RS Senior
11.Jenkins-RS Jr
12.Carter-Jr
13.Scott-RS Jr
14.Coley-Jr
15.Waters-Sr
17.Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

Not a young team, a very bad coached team...yes

This **** said that his one regret in the game was the pass call that led to the INT on the dobard fade pass. It should have been his 15 yard penalty

@DanEDangerously: How about Golden taking 2 selfish penalties in the 4th quarter to keep drives alive. #MeGuy

@DanEDangerously: How about Golden taking 2 selfish penalties in the 4th quarter to keep drives alive. #MeGuy

Man you tripping and have no spin if you criticizing Golden for those penalties. F that **** ref for getting into his feelings. The ref should have been chewed the F out for calling those BS flags

Advertisement
Did anybody ask him how he cost the team 15 yards?

Hey we can hate all we want but let's be real. F that ref for getting his feelings hurt by Golden chewing him out for BS calls. Golden has a lot of faults but that was not one of them

Gotta agree with him. That coach penalty was one of the many bs calls.. I'll bet that's the 1st time that ref has ever thrown that type of flag

Your right I've never seen that before, the coach should still know that he has been warned before.

You've never seen a coach get a penalty? You must not watch much football. It happens.

That type of penalty? Give me 10 times that type of flag has been thrown. Shiiit I'm a bucs fan. I've lived through the Gruden years and not once was he ever been flagged for that.

Huh??? Very Young Team??? The Defense is full of Seniors and Juniors. The WR core is full of Juniors and Seniors! Don't sound like Golden in 2013. We ain't young anymore!

Only our secondary is veterans everyone else is young. The refs killed us with calling 3 touchdowns back

Thats simply not true. We have veterans at every level of the defense.
Don't be like Al Golden and just start making crap up.

That was, without doubt, the chittiest coaching performance I have ever seen. Nothing to be proud of today. Just the third of our possible 4 wins this season with this abortion and dogpile of a coaching staff.

These kids deserve better.

Advertisement

That type of penalty? Give me 10 times that type of flag has been thrown. Shiiit I'm a bucs fan. I've lived through the Gruden years and not once was he ever been flagged for that.

Sideline was warned and penalized during the game. You can't run out on the field losing your **** after getting warned and after having been given a sideline penalty already. He had been yelling at the officials the entire game too. He earned it.

There was a coach recently who got 2 of those penalties. Pretty high profile guy. Can't remember the guy, but it does happen.

He knows they shouldn't have let them come back, but at the same time he's happy they pulled it out after being on their heels at the end of the game. I'd be proud tonight and come tomorrow, it's time to get to work.

Now feel free to shred him or not, whatever.

What exactly would you be proud of? A monumental almost unprecedented collapse in the 4th quarter against a bad team? Or Armstrong missing a wide open WR for a score in OT and throwing it directly to Corn instead? LOL at "proud".

What the **** is this guy talking about?

He's a really dumb guy who tries to be Even Steven.

I know We Own is typically pretty slow, but I expected more from Frannie.

It's really pretty simple. We should've never allowed the comeback, but we did unfortunately. We were on our heels at the end of the game and down to our third safety. Again, I covered this although I omitted the safety part assuming that was known factor. We pulled out the win and that's worth being proud of / celebrating.

Did you all see the players erupt? Should they not have? Do you think all those celebrating are too dumb to know they had them by the balls and let them come back? It's no different than were the situation reversed with us coming back and then won it. We shouldn't be in those types of dogfight, but you celebrate close victories regardless. We shouldn't have played the first half like we did against FAU last week, but we did and pulled away.

None of this means anyone should be happy with the entire body of work tonight. Games though are close at times and while a lot of plays were missed, when it was crunch time one of ours stepped up assuring us of the victory. That's worth being proud of, even worth celebrating, but most of the people who've never been in those types of situations a lot run their mouth.

They have banners flying, coaches being beat down (deservedly so), media up their butt, saying they can't do this or that, fans saying everything under the sun while not showing up and predicting losses, etc. Well, they pulled off the victory and for that short time when it happened, getting the win is all that mattered. Again, some of you won't get this and will continue your tirades.

Tomorrow though, it's back to work. All the players and coaches know that, but ****....give them just a second to be happy for a moment.

My fault I'm still heated. And lets not even get started on the scheme and strategy. I'm convinced this team wins on pure talent alone.

You'd be largely correct.

Advertisement
Back