Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

Man you named 11 people out of 79.

lol you want to count all the freshmen and walk ons that dont play? gtfoh with that "we are young" bs

same story every year. after all the seniors leave this year, we will be young next year too smh excuses

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?
Ouch

"I couldn't be more proud right now"

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

Please tell he continued it with "of our players"?

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

lol you want to count all the freshmen and walk ons that dont play? gtfoh with that "we are young" bs

same story every year. after all the seniors leave this year, we will be young next year too smh excuses

I think we only have 12 seniors on the entire team

Advertisement
He knows they shouldn't have let them come back, but at the same time he's happy they pulled it out after being on their heels at the end of the game. I'd be proud tonight and come tomorrow, it's time to get to work.

Now feel free to shred him or not, whatever.

What exactly would you be proud of? A monumental almost unprecedented collapse in the 4th quarter against a bad team? Or Armstrong missing a wide open WR for a score in OT and throwing it directly to Corn instead? LOL at "proud".

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

UM has a very young team and they look like they will be really good with experience. Games like these are great learning experiences.

Three UM touchdowns were called back in the 2nd half on some of the lamest holding calls I have ever saw. Enjoy the win because these kids showed us a lot today.

Go **** yourself

This team doesn't play with fundamentals. I don't see guys getting coached after mistakes all I see is pat on the backs and it will be ok. Golden screams at the refs more than the players. PATHETIC.

We were called for having 5 men in the backfield 3 times. Who does that fall on?

Advertisement
Did anybody ask him how he cost the team 15 yards?

Hey we can hate all we want but let's be real. F that ref for getting his feelings hurt by Golden chewing him out for BS calls. Golden has a lot of faults but that was not one of them

Gotta agree with him. That coach penalty was one of the many bs calls.. I'll bet that's the 1st time that ref has ever thrown that type of flag

He knows they shouldn't have let them come back, but at the same time he's happy they pulled it out after being on their heels at the end of the game. I'd be proud tonight and come tomorrow, it's time to get to work.

Now feel free to shred him or not, whatever.

What exactly would you be proud of? A monumental almost unprecedented collapse in the 4th quarter against a bad team? Or Armstrong missing a wide open WR for a score in OT and throwing it directly to Corn instead? LOL at "proud".

What the **** is this guy talking about?

Yes, wisdom from a child who has never played a single down. Please tell us more. Kids are such puss-ies these days. Go protest somewhere about something else.

Advertisement
Did anybody ask him how he cost the team 15 yards?

Hey we can hate all we want but let's be real. F that ref for getting his feelings hurt by Golden chewing him out for BS calls. Golden has a lot of faults but that was not one of them

Gotta agree with him. That coach penalty was one of the many bs calls.. I'll bet that's the 1st time that ref has ever thrown that type of flag

Your right I've never seen that before, the coach should still know that he has been warned before.

Try going to a game. I am sure you didn't.mthismwas a travesty all on the refs. I was so enraged and golden had nothing to do with it. Referrers tried to steal the game. UM played a Greta game until the refs tried to steal it from us. You all who say othersie don't know Sh.. Try going to a game to see it unfold in real time. It was complete BS.

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr
Carter-Jr
Scott-RS Jr
Coley-Jr
Waters-Sr
Malcolm-Sr

Again, how are we young?

I think we only have 12 seniors on the entire team

That's because most of his first 2 classes got kicked out or quit.

This team doesn't play with fundamentals. I don't see guys getting coached after mistakes all I see is pat on the backs and it will be ok. Golden screams at the refs more than the players. PATHETIC.

We were called for having 5 men in the backfield 3 times. Who does that fall on?
Does it matter its been going on for years. The coaches cant even get guys to line up right.

Advertisement
Back