Al Golden just said:

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
"I couldn't be more proud right now"

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

Advertisement

I have no words at this point. Being mad isn't even an option anymore. You really have to admire the most successful thief of our time. He is doing it in the public eye unscathed.

Also, for the clowns who think about negging this, make sure you click that button knowing you are a bigger part of the problem than Golden, Blake, and the BoT.

UM has a very young team and they look like they will be really good with experience. Games like these are great learning experiences.

Three UM touchdowns were called back in the 2nd half on some of the lamest holding calls I have ever saw. Enjoy the win because these kids showed us a lot today.

Al Golden just said:

I couldn't be more proud of Al, did not think it was possible to coach a game so poorly and he did it, congratulations Al

UM has a very young team and they look like they will be really good with experience. Games like these are great learning experiences.

Three UM touchdowns were called back in the 2nd half on some of the lamest holding calls I have ever saw. Enjoy the win because these kids showed us a lot today.

The kids, yes. The coaches...

Advertisement
@ChristyChirinos: AG: "The attacking mindset is what got us in trouble..." References the 3rd and 6.
Lol

Huh??? Very Young Team??? The Defense is full of Seniors and Juniors. The WR core is full of Juniors and Seniors! Don't sound like Golden in 2013. We ain't young anymore!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huh??? Very Young Team??? The Defense is full of Seniors and Juniors. The WR core is full of Juniors and Seniors! Don't sound like Golden in 2013. We ain't young anymore!

Only our secondary is veterans everyone else is young. The refs killed us with calling 3 touchdowns back

He's proud because he thinks he's still coaching at Temple or UVA.

This guy has no expectations of competing at the highest level.

He's not trying to win the Coastal to make the playoffs ... He really believes winning the Coastal is our ceiling.

I guess the 23 4th quarter points are nothing to worry about...
Don't tell me..... I know.
It's good for them

Advertisement
This team doesn't play with fundamentals. I don't see guys getting coached after mistakes all I see is pat on the backs and it will be ok. Golden screams at the refs more than the players. PATHETIC.

He knows they shouldn't have let them come back, but at the same time he's happy they pulled it out after being on their heels at the end of the game. I'd be proud tonight and come tomorrow, it's time to get to work.

Now feel free to shred him or not, whatever.

McCord-Sr
Muhammad-RS Sophmore
Hertaleau-Sr
Kirby-Sr
Grace-Jr
Wyche-Sr
Howard-Sr
Bush-Sr
Burns-Jr
Elder-Jr
Crawford-RS Senior
Jenkins-RS Jr